ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 teams by conference

TCU was seeded higher then K-State. However those are your top 4 finishers in the round robin Big XII standings. So technically those are the top 4 teams in the conference.
I think that's how I was basing it off, the BXII tourney. TCU had a great season, just like your Wildcats, and then they lost a vital piece.. hoping Wade is able to come back. Even 75% Wade could make a huge difference in how the season ends.

Reactions: gocats5611
I think this was Self's best coaching job since he's been at Kansas. This was supposed to be the year to knock him off before Billy Preston hit the curb heard round the world.

I think this was Self's best coaching job since he's been at Kansas. This was supposed to be the year to knock him off before Billy Preston hit the curb heard round the world.

Time for him to remove any doubt and just take the whole damn thing. He's due.

By % of partipants
Big 12 57%
B1G 50%
ACC 44%
SEC 25%
BE 16%
PAC 0%

Makes me feel better.

Reactions: KisteK
I think I saw a stat that said this was the 10th time the ACC has sent 4+ teams to the Sweet 16, which is an NCAA record.

not even close. Brady Morningstar isn't in this starting lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT