ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Sunday Games Thread***

Didn't UVA finish 2nd in the ACC last season?
Sure, but in retrospect, I'm not so sure that wasn't as much smoke and mirrors as anything else. They were terrible on offense, and played a weaker schedule down the stretch to make their record really respectable. I'm not sure they'd have gotten past the first game last year same as this year, when they had a much better team.

Great game, Michigan. Hard to beat a team when they make so many great cuts and passes as the Wolverines did today. Doesn’t help that Hamilton simply refuses to play guys in the first half with two fouls. By far my biggest gripe about him. Basically ensured that our best guy only played 18-20 minutes today.

Can’t beat a 1 seed with your backups.

But Michigan was outstanding and just put on a clinic.

Great game, Michigan. Hard to beat a team when they make so many great cuts and passes as the Wolverines did today. Doesn’t help that Hamilton simply refuses to play guys in the first half with two fouls. By far my biggest gripe about him. Basically ensured that our best guy only played 18-20 minutes today.

Thankfully we avoided St. Bonaventure

Impressed with UCLA so far. Bama has dangerous 3 point shooting, so I’m not counting them out. However, they’ll need to step it up, if the bruins keep hitting these open 3’s.

Why do journalist post crap like this? I mean if he did, its not like Cronin invented the wheel,here. Does Pat really think Mick is the only coach who's ever reached out(to another coach).?

Such shitty journalism....
Pat Forde has got to be one of the worst. He's a sports journalist who was actively rooting against playing sports. Guy should legit kill himself for the sake of humanity.

I thought it was just confirmed today and there were people saying that Livers would be back for final 4 incase Michigan made it there. But anyway, congrats. This is a well deserved win for Michigan, your team played with heart.

Our mods and everyone close to it knew he was done. There’s no way our team didn’t know. Talking heads kept a what if scenario alive because that’s what they do.

Iowa fans know your pain about the 2 foul rule.....

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT