ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday's Games

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
N'Wstern @ MD - Danny Manning era kicks off! I'm so excited!
UNC @ G Tech
AZ @ Oreg St
Xavier @ OK St
Gtown @ S. Carolina
Kansas St @ Wich St

Wash forfeits vs UCLA - Thx COVID

Not much of a slate but maybe somebody will start a fight?

They want us to watch NFL, so we will

Last edited:
N'Wstern @ MD - Danny Manning era kicks off! I'm so excited!
UNC @ G Tech
AZ @ Oreg St
Xavier @ OK St
Gtown @ S. Carolina

Wash forfeits vs UCLA - Thx COVID

Not much of a slate but maybe somebody will start a fight?

They want us to watch NFL, so we will
Don’t forget the intrastate battle between Grape and Wichita State, with post-season reverberations across the continent.

If it happens to be on TV…don’t bother tuning in.

UNC actually looked solid. I know GT isn't a great team but they are solid and a win on the road is nice.

They have enough on offense that most nights some dudes will be scoring and Hubert definitely seems like he will ride the guys playing well that game.

I still think the defense has some work to do but in a game like this where the other team has one great player the D can be good because UNC has two guys in Leaky and Harris who can really make a guy work.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
UNC actually looked solid. I know GT isn't a great team but they are solid and a win on the road is nice.

They have enough on offense that most nights some dudes will be scoring and Hubert definitely seems like he will ride the guys playing well that game.

I still think the defense has some work to do but in a game like this where the other team has one great player the D can be good because UNC has two guys in Leaky and Harris who can really make a guy work.

Agree. I think the ball movement on offense has also been better the last 3 halves of basketball. I’m still a bit uncertain about the teams prospects this year but at least they’re playing harder on D and a bit smarter on O.

Agree. I think the ball movement on offense has also been better the last 3 halves of basketball. I’m still a bit uncertain about the teams prospects this year but at least they’re playing harder on D and a bit smarter on O.

As long as Davis realize hes a shooter and focus on that. They can be pretty good.

No more wasted drives to the basket accept in obvious situations.

ADVERTISEMENT