ADVERTISEMENT

Summer of Roast?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
mean spirited but funny jokes about other teams/fanbase?

probably a horrible idea.

Last edited:
Duke thinks if they separating themselves from the surrounding city with a fence, they can appear white. (not my best), you have to hand it Duke fans.I can be racist and cheer for athletes.

Reactions: hawkit3113
….fake classes to keep players eligible and playing pussy 4 corners back in the day will get ya some haters.

That's terrible. The jabs are fun and show a proper perspective on life. This drivel just displays your mental instability. The things is, buy your logic you are actually taking a swipe at your own program but just not smart enough to understand how. Don't think about.

Reactions: UL_1986
That's terrible. The jabs are fun and show a proper perspective on life. This drivel just displays your mental instability. The things is, buy your logic you are actually taking a swipe at your own program but just not smart enough to understand how. Don't think about.

By your logic, it's ok with everything that went on as long as the NCAA didn't punish UNC. Got it.

….been watching UK since the late 70's. Never saw them play pussy 4 corners stall ball.

By your logic, it's ok with everything that went on as long as the NCAA didn't punish UNC. Got it.

….been watching UK since the late 70's. Never saw them play pussy 4 corners stall ball.

1. What's ok with everything that went on? Do you mean I'm ok or we are ok or you are ok?

2. I think what you meant to say was....

giphy.gif

I don't understand, this...What is "pussy" about being up, and going to a stall offense, in an era where there no shot clock? UNC wasn't the only school to do so...MOF, hell SMith didn't even invent the offense: But he did master it. Sure it was a stall tactic...But, I mean, come out and guard someone---and well, they'll move. I had a HS game where a team took a 1 point lead, with 6 minutes left. They held the ball. COach from the opposing team yelled---"C'mon, Mac...play the game." Mac responded---"I am. Your move...."Laughing

In other words if you didn't like that we are holding the ball----then quit standing there, and allowing us to do so. But here's the thing----When teams would come out and apply pressure---You now have the floor spread, ball in the hands of your PG---with shooters. In other words, though a stall tactic---it was also a lethal offense with the right personnel. Just so happens, Dean had the right personnel...

I don't understand, this...What is "pussy" about being up, and going to a stall offense, in an era where there no shot clock? UNC wasn't the only school to do so...MOF, hell SMith didn't even invent the offense: But he did master it. Sure it was a stall tactic...But, I mean, come out and guard someone---and well, they'll move. I had a HS game where a team took a 1 point lead, with 6 minutes left. They held the ball. COach from the opposing team yelled---"C'mon, Mac...play the game." Mac responded---"I am. Your move...."Laughing

In other words if you didn't like that we are holding the ball----then quit standing there, and allowing us to do so. But here's the thing----When teams would come out and apply pressure---You now have the floor spread, ball in the hands of your PG---with shooters. In other words, though a stall tactic---it was also a lethal offense with the right personnel. Just so happens, Dean had the right personnel...

….still pussified.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT