ADVERTISEMENT

Summer Betting

Everyone has their thing. Find yours. I've got a buddy who owns a race horse now here just off profits he made at Keeneland. A good day for me at the track is getting my bourbon and burgoo paid for.

Baseball is my sport. I know it and this is go time for me.
Nice avatar. I'll be going all Pete Rose this year and betting (against) the Reds. Bob really does need to sell the team. Cheap ass, POS. They were just a few pieces away from truly contending and instead of progressing he just decides to dump salary and let all the key pieces walk just to save a buck. :mad::mad::mad: Hilarious that they gave Akiyama that stupid ass 3-year deal, watched him suck for the first 2, then cut him after spring training and still have to pay him $8 million for the last year of his contract. Typical Reds. Meanwhile you got the Dodgers out here throwing around $300 million to buy an All-Star team.

Nice avatar. I'll be going all Pete Rose this year and betting (against) the Reds. Bob really does need to sell the team. Cheap ass, POS. They were just a few pieces away from truly contending and instead of progressing he just decides to dump salary and let all the key pieces walk just to save a buck. :mad::mad::mad: Hilarious that they gave Akiyama that stupid ass 3-year deal, watched him suck for the first 2, then cut him after spring training and still have to pay him $8 million for the last year of his contract. Typical Reds. Meanwhile you got the Dodgers out here throwing around $300 million to buy an All-Star team.
Drink the koolaid with me brah. We're in first place right now!

Drink the koolaid with me brah. We're in first place right now!
At least it's looking like they might not go winless this season. 6-1 in bottom 6th. Starting the season with a win over the World Series champs? Wire-to-wire, baby! 😂

• Love
Reactions: CB3UK
Thanks for baiting me into taking the Cavs +8.5, dick. They might lose by 30. 😂
It’s one of those bets that I just look back on and think what the **** was I thinking? I know the Cavs just covered against Brooklyn like a week ago, but they’ve been such shit for months now.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It’s one of those bets that I just look back on and think what the **** was I thinking? I know the Cavs just covered against Brooklyn like a week ago, but they’ve been such shit for months now.
I don't even follow the NBA so I'll take your word for it. 😂

Reactions: WojoRising
I’ve got Spurs +5.5 tonight. Pop ain’t going down without a fight!

Nice. I think there’s a decent chance Spurs win outright. But I’m not that brave on a Wednesday.

• Haha
Nice. I think there’s a decent chance Spurs win outright. But I’m not that brave on a Wednesday.
I just have a small parlay on it. Enough to make me pay attention because otherwise I wouldn't give a shit about these games or the NBA. Mainly bet NCAA basketball and NFL and NCAA football so it's the "off season" for me right now.

Reactions: GE Nole
I just have a small parlay on it. Enough to make me pay attention because otherwise I wouldn't give a shit about these games or the NBA. Mainly bet NCAA basketball and NFL and NCAA football so it's the "off season" for me right now.

I love the NBA, especially the playoffs. The talent in the league right now is unbelievable and the officiating is faaaaaarrrrr superior to college.

But I hear you on sprinkling some dust on bets here and there just to raise interest. Do that plenty myself!

I love the NBA, especially the playoffs. The talent in the league right now is unbelievable and the officiating is faaaaaarrrrr superior to college.

But I hear you on sprinkling some dust on bets here and there just to raise interest. Do that plenty myself!
I do like to bet on PGA and NASCAR here and there too, and MLB to a lesser extent. I am sure I would follow the NBA if I had a rooting interest but never had a favorite team. Being from the Cincinnati area the closest team was the Pacers and I don't like anything in the state of Indiana. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: GE Nole
Hitting the adjusted odds tonight with a 4-game parlay

Rockies +2.5 @ -315

Padres @ Pirates O5.5 @ -250

Astros @ Blue Jays O6 @ -335

Grizzlies +11.5 @ -530

All in the parlay is +186

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT