ADVERTISEMENT

Stupid early odds to win the 2022 NCAA tournament

With Smith and Brown gone, do you think that your PG play will be better than last year?

Back court 2020:
Mike Smith, Eli Brooks, Chaundee Brown, Zeb Jackson, Adrian Nunez

Back court 2021:
Devonte Jones, Eli Brooks, Zeb Jackson, Frankie Collins Kobe Bufkin

Maybe pretty similar overall after all.

So what do those odds mean as far as betting?

Could i go into a sports book, put a 100$ on Gonzaga, and win 900$ if they should win the tournament?

People are putting way too much stock into UCLA's Final Four run. They got hot at the right time and made a nice run, but they were not a great team, nor will they be next year.

what about the 2O14 wildcats? They were a 8/9 seed and lost in the championship that year. Then went 35-1 the next year.

what about the 2O14 wildcats? They were a 8/9 seed and lost in the championship that year. Then went 35-1 the next year.
A completely different team that added Towns, Booker, Lyles, and Ulis.

Great bump. Fun to see which teams have stepped on their docks this year.

FSU, Michigan, Maryland, UNC, Louisville and Syracuse….we are looking at you.

FSU gets the injury pass but what’s up with the other teams?
For MD, as of last April, Wiggins and Morsell were still projected to return to MD- besides that, blame is on Turge- besides Reese, we have no freaking bench.

Whenever they list odds in that format the easiest thing to do is think of it as a $100 bet.

If the odds are + that's the amount you win on a $100 bet. So if it's +4000 you win $4,000 on a $100 wager.

On the opposite end of the spectrum if the odds are - you have to wager that amount to win $100. So if it's -500 you would have to bet $500 to win $100.

Whenever they list odds in that format the easiest thing to do is think of it as a $100 bet.

If the odds are + that's the amount you win on a $100 bet. So if it's +4000 you win $4,000 on a $100 wager.

On the opposite end of the spectrum if the odds are - you have to wager that amount to win $100. So if it's -500 you would have to bet $500 to win $100.
yea yea I know how it works I read it wrong this morning while dealing with late night mcdonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I got uk at 33-1 after the ND loss. Also got auburn 26-1 before the uk game. So those would be nice lol

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Anyone who bet Arizona at 40-1, congrats. They very well might be the best team in the country along with the Zags.
I definitely didn’t place any bets, but I did think they were an underrated team with a lot of potential. Imagine if they’d kept Akinjo.

Reactions: englandnu
I definitely didn’t place any bets, but I did think they were an underrated team with a lot of potential. Imagine if they’d kept Akinjo.
They also had Terrel Brown transfer to Washington last offseason. He could be the conference player of the year this season. Just ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT