ADVERTISEMENT

Stopping in to say hi

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
I have not visited this board since my favorite team got busted with hookers on campus. I did try to return once or twice but got redirected and had error messages when trying to post so threw in the towel. I am a quitter. Thanks to the guys who set that straight for me.

About those hookers, everybody loves hookers amirite? So please spare me the moral this and that.

Anyway I hope your favorite teams are crushing it. Every one of them.

A lot has happened since I last posted here. Got married, our pup died, I moved, I got a bad ass promotion (again), and my favorite team decided hookers wasn't enough and they went deep into their pockets to pay for some guy with fake blonde hair. Mr. Sex on public tables got canned, and it became easier for me to move down to lower level seating during the home games.

It's all good my friends. I have put on some weight she doesn't seem to give a crap. Let's just say I've still got moves where it counts.

Who has a good team this year? Sparty? UK? Zags? What the hell Beilein left Michigan THAT was a stunner. Dukies gonna Duke. UNC grabbed a solid transfer right?

What else? Who am I leaving out? DePaul? They are loaded. You got Terry Cummings on the low block and....

Anyway...

Coach Mack is reeling in some talent we got a team that could make some noise this year but that said keep in mind the squad got rolled in the 1st Rd by a Big 10 also ran last year so don't be taking it for granted Bird Gang. I do see this team being capable of making some noise this FR power forward we landed makes the Rock look like a bitch.

Happy Monday my friends.

In your absence, UVA has gone from simply dominating Louisville to dominating the rest of the country as well en route to a championship that won't be vacated.

Reactions: kelley2403
In your absence, UVA has gone from simply dominating Louisville to dominating the rest of the country as well en route to a championship that won't be vacated.

Oh man CONGRATS on that title. I bet that felt goooooooooood.

What a run! A great bounce back from disaster. I tip my sleeping night bald cap to those guys and the fans too.

Reactions: jhmossy
What’s up OP?

Have you posted in that thread on the football board yet? They can get your restrictions taken away for good and you’ll be able to post normally.

Hope everything has been well. The Cards are looking to have a strong team this season. And of course, take their annual L from their friends down I64 :)

So truth here... on D Kings I play Euro basketball contests and your boy what the hell you call him, thunder dunk Andrew White was that his name? He gets some burn in my lineups now and then. Decent role player overseas.

Oh yeah, Thunder Dunk is rocking the world with his monstrous dunks

What’s up OP?

Have you posted in that thread on the football board yet? They can get your restrictions taken away for good and you’ll be able to post normally.

Hope everything has been well. The Cards are looking to have a strong team this season. And of course, take their annual L from their friends down I64 :)

They fixed me up thanks.....

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT