ADVERTISEMENT

Steph Curry is the best shooter in NBA history

I saw someone else make this joke in a different thread. Can you explain it?

I think I mixed up a couple of posters (apologies to whomever I mistagged), but someone recently had bad takes and invited their friends to come in and post. It was pretty weak.

I think I mixed up a couple of posters (apologies to whomever I mistagged), but someone recently had bad takes and invited their friends to come in and post. It was pretty weak.
Right....those are the worst type of posters IMO. The ones who will base their comments on the poster. Not the post. If his buddy were arguing the sky was green he'd have supported him.

It was comical.

without looking up any info I would say hard to know, as they probably took a boatload more and the 3 not as prevalent when Bird played..

Then again, I never even said Korver was a better shooter than Klay. What are ya getting at?

They shoot a higher % than Bird. It’s basically the argument you were making for Klay vs Korver.

Yeah, he was getting crushed in the thread, so figured he should call in his buddies to help. Type of posters who base their comments on the poster, and not the post.

Actually, I just tagged them to come laugh at your ridiculous posts. Nothing more. I was doing a fine job of routing you. Just as I did to @hailtoyourvictor when he tucked tail and ran. At least you hung with it.

Right....those are the worst type of posters IMO. The ones who will base their comments on the poster. Not the post. If his buddy were arguing the sky was green he'd have supported him.

It was comical.

You couldn’t be more wrong. @t_money86 and I don’t see eye to eye on almost anything. We’ve been quite mean and rude to one another over the years. He thinks I’m a lib ***git and I think he’s mildly ******ed.

Reactions: t_money86
They shoot a higher % than Bird. It’s basically the argument you were making for Klay vs Korver.

Actually, I just tagged them to come laugh at your ridiculous posts. Nothing more. I was doing a fine job of routing you. Just as I did to @hailtoyourvictor when he tucked tail and ran. At least you hung with it.

You couldn’t be more wrong. @t_money86 and I don’t see eye to eye on almost anything. We’ve been quite mean and rude to one another over the years. He thinks I’m a lib ***git and I think he’s mildly ******ed.
I note you completely ignored the actual facts provided for this discussion courtesy of big blue.

Probably a wise move by you.

Last edited:
@SloppyHopkins

Hello? Were you mistaken?
He's part of that select Never Admit You are Wrong Club of Rivals.

Not sure of the penalty if they admit a gaffe, but must be harsh as none will under any circumstances.

A matter of time before he tells me/us because Klay played much better last night he is vindicated.

Watching Korver on that 60 win Hawk team was fun as hell. Dude didn’t stop moving. Really fun team to watch.
He is my favorite Cavalier since Nance, Sr. Not the best Cavalier, but the guy hustles his ass off. If more vocal would be a better leader than Lebron

I guess so. I just glanced and saw some seasons in the 100s and guesstimated (apparently way off).

Most/more meaningful would have been 3 pt FGA per game

Korver 4.6
Klay 6.9

No, the more meaningful would be per 100 possessions. Per game is heavily influenced by minutes per game, which is heavily influenced by things like defense (a decidedly non-shooting skill).

7ac.jpg

He is a Lib ****get.

Per 100 possessions Korver averages 9.1 3s, Klay 10.3. Pretty close. But Korver played his prime and early years in an era with significantly less 3s generally; Korver on Cleveland is basically even with Klay the last couple years despite Korver being past his prime (psst... he also shot slightly better).

Ok. You got those numbers?

basketballreference.com player comparison tool is legitimately crucial to any real debate about two players. It's a really awesome site overall. Cheers.

Reactions: dtgold88
ADVERTISEMENT