ADVERTISEMENT

St. Johns over Indiana?!?

we want 6

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2004
I am confused? How did Indiana not make it over St. Johns. Indiana has 6 quad 1 wins. They swept Michigan State. Beat Marquette, Louisville, Wisconsin. All those wins are better then St. Johns best wins. All computer numbers favor Indiana. I just dont get it. I think Indiana obviously has nobody to blame but themselves after losing like 11 of 12, but whats the point of comparing resumes if this is the result.

Simply put, Indiana is ass. People rarely watch Indiana, but when they do, they say "Wow, Indiana is ass."

When I'm strolling down the street and I overhear a person saying anything to the effect of "Ya know, I don't think Indiana is ass", 10 times out of 10, I stop dead in my tracks, grab that person, shake them violently, and stare into their souls as I remind them that Indiana is, in fact, 100% ass.

If I'm fortunate enough to grow old in this world, when I lay on my deathbed, I expect 3 things to be as real at that time as they are today. Those things are death, taxes, and Indiana being ass.

In case my point hasn't been well documented by now, I'll reiterate one more time. Indiana is ass.

Simply put, Indiana is ass. People rarely watch Indiana, but when they do, they say "Wow, Indiana is ass."

When I'm strolling down the street and I overhear a person saying anything to the effect of "Ya know, I don't think Indiana is ass", 10 times out of 10, I stop dead in my tracks, grab that person, shake them violently, and stare into their souls as I remind them that Indiana is, in fact, 100% ass.

If I'm fortunate enough to grow old in this world, when I lay on my deathbed, I expect 3 things to be as real at that time as they are today. Those things are death, taxes, and Indiana being ass.

In case my point hasn't been well documented by now, I'll reiterate one more time. Indiana is ass.
New copy pasta thank u

I am confused? How did Indiana not make it over St. Johns. Indiana has 6 quad 1 wins. They swept Michigan State. Beat Marquette, Louisville, Wisconsin. All those wins are better then St. Johns best wins. All computer numbers favor Indiana. I just dont get it. I think Indiana obviously has nobody to blame but themselves after losing like 11 of 12, but whats the point of comparing resumes if this is the result.
Because 1998 called and said f*** you, Indiana. That's why....SmokinSmile

2-6 quad 1, 4-6 Q1/2 doesn’t cut it. They beat a total of 2 teams that are ranked in the top 100 of KP. 2. They didn’t beat a single tournament team.
Is this tournament to decide who the national champion is, or is it the millenial feel good participation trophy invitational. I frankly dont give a rip which cesspool of mediocrity gets left at the curb; none of them deserve to be competing for a title shot.

Is this tournament to decide who the national champion is, or is it the millenial feel good participation trophy invitational. I frankly dont give a rip which cesspool of mediocrity gets left at the curb; none of them deserve to be competing for a title shot.

Too much money. It’ll expand again.

Too much money. It’ll expand again.
When that happens, they've gotta ditch the conference tournaments.

Football needs to expand to 8, basketball needs to shrink back to 16. Only one of those is actually ever going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT