ADVERTISEMENT

St. John’s will be in the final 4 in the next 4-5 years…

Hope UVA starts a yearly series with St. John's

Bennett owned Pitino when he was at Louisville

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I doubt it. He couldn't do it at UL without cheating. Hes also going to be 71 when he starts rebuilding the program next year. I'd maybe see it if he went to St. Johns 5-10 years ago.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I doubt it. He couldn't do it at UL without cheating. Hes also going to be 71 when he starts rebuilding the program next year. I'd maybe see it if he went to St. Johns 5-10 years ago.
Without cheating lol? You do realize everyone worth a shit was also cheating when he got Louisville to the final 4 multiple times right?

He's not a miracle worker, but I'm sure he'll improve the program.

Keep in mind that the OP thought Auburn was going to dominate CBB after one fluke run. And yes, at this point, we can call it what it is. A fluke run. As we told you in 2019.

Cool story. Pitino cheated while on probation for cheating.
again everyone that has won anything of note in major college sports in the last 50 years or so cheated in some way or the another. You saying Louisville only got there because they were cheating is pretty dumb seeing how the other teams that have gotten there all cheated as well

Keep in mind that the OP thought Auburn was going to dominate CBB after one fluke run. And yes, at this point, we can call it what it is. A fluke run. As we told you in 2019.
I never said auburn was going to dominate anything. Nice stretching of the truth. You also claimed I would leave this board. Wrong again. Auburn is still doing well as a program. We are a consistent tourney team now. Prior to Bruce not at all. I did troll your balls off though

again everyone that has won anything of note in major college sports in the last 50 years or so cheated in some way or the another. You saying Louisville only got there because they were cheating is pretty dumb seeing how the other teams that have gotten there all cheated as well
So is Rick just the dumbest coach in the NCAA to get caught cheating twice in less than decade, or was he just cheating harder than everyone else?

"Everyone else was doing it too" with no substance to back it up is such a stupid, lazy ass argument.

So is Rick just the dumbest coach in the NCAA to get caught cheating twice in less than decade, or was he just cheating harder than everyone else?

"Everyone else was doing it too" with no substance to back it up is such a stupid, lazy ass argument.
LOL if you think college sports have been clean. Kansas, duke, unc, Kentucky, etc. have all had their fair share of shadiness. The ncaa is a joke of an organization that has selectively policed for years. Saying that only people that have been caught were the ones cheating is as dumb as it gets. Let me guess you think Alabama football is clean to? Even though they have never been caught officially either

LOL if you think college sports have been clean. Kansas, duke, unc, Kentucky, etc. have all had their fair share of shadiness. The ncaa is a joke of an organization that has selectively policed for years. Saying that only people that have been caught were the ones cheating is as dumb as it gets. Let me guess you think Alabama football is clean to? Even though they have never been caught officially either
Ok, so Rick is just the dumbest coach in the NCAA. Got it.

And no, I don't think UK, KU or UNC coaching staffs are coordinating hookers or direct payments to players.

Edit: or Duke

Ok, so Rick is just the dumbest coach in the NCAA. Got it.

And no, I don't think UK, KU or UNC coaching staffs are coordinating hookers or direct payments to players.

Edit: or Duke
Louisville doesn’t have the pull with the ncaa that unc, duke, Kansas. Or Kentucky do. Hell Kansas was implicated in the fbi thing over Zion Williamson and Zion went to duke. Stay in denial about the ncaa though. I will keep laughing at you

I never said auburn was going to dominate anything. Nice stretching of the truth. You also claimed I would leave this board. Wrong again. Auburn is still doing well as a program. We are a consistent tourney team now. Prior to Bruce not at all. I did troll your balls off though

Nah, I said you disappeared whenever Auburn fell on hard times. Which is true. You were gone for the entire season when they had a losing record. But at least you didn’t permanently disappear like the rest of your bandwagon fanbase.

You said that Auburn would get back to the final four before any of the bluebloods, and I’m pretty sure you guaranteed that Pearl would win a title soon.

Nah, I said you disappeared whenever Auburn fell on hard times. Which is true. You were gone for the entire season when they had a losing record. But at least you didn’t permanently disappear like the rest of your bandwagon fanbase.

You said that Auburn would get back to the final four before any of the bluebloods, and I’m pretty sure you guaranteed that Pearl would win a title soon.
Literally everything you just said was basically false here. I haven’t gone anywhere

I don’t know the history between you or the OP, but I think it may have more to do with how strong the SEC has become since then. I don’t think Bruce Pearl suddenly forgot how to coach; there’s been some great additions to the league in recent years. Just my (outsider) opinion.

I don’t know the history between you or the OP, but I think it may have more to do with how strong the SEC has become since then. I don’t think Bruce Pearl suddenly forgot how to coach; there’s been some great additions to the league in recent years. Just my (outsider) opinion.
The SEC has tons of money. As a conference it’s the deepest it’s ever been in basketball. Financials of the SEC are going to do this to grow even bigger as well as Texas and OU join. Historically only Kentucky cared about basketball and spent money on it in the SEC.

There’s so much talent in NYC/NJ that if he can just keep a good chunk of those kids he will be back to a F4

Reactions: Montana81

Pearl doesn't need to forget how to coach to fail to reach the final four. He's only done it once, and it was an average team that caught fire. OP thought it signaled a new era of CBB dominance.

Pearl doesn't need to forget how to coach to fail to reach the final four. He's only done it once, and it was an average team that caught fire. OP thought it signaled a new era of CBB dominance.
You are still literally making up shit. You got your balls trolled off. It happens. Just accept it and move on

LOL.

Whenever somebody says "basically false," that means it's 99% true.
Not at all. You literally are making up shit in this thread. In 10 years though Kansas is going to be facing a huge money gap between itself and the big boys. It will effect basketball as well

Rick is about as close as it comes to being a miracle worker...

Providence----11-20 year before he got the job. Went 17-14 in Year one, then took then to the FF in his 2nd year...

UK--Probation gutted the program...He went 14-14 with a bunch of farm boys....Then went 22-6.....Then came within a whisker of getting to the FF in his 3rd year....THEN.........Well we know the story there..

UL-- Lost 20, 11, 12 and 19 games in Crums last 4 years... Was 12-19 in DC's last year. Pitino went 21-13, reached the NIT semi's... Won 24 the next year.....Won 27 inhis 3rd year, going to the Elite 8...31 wins the following year.... Crum won 62 games in his last 4 years.....Rick won 103 in the next 4 years..

Iona-- They were 17-16 in Cluess's final year....12-17 under interim coach Tra Arnold... Rick went 12-6 in a shortened season....then went 52-16 the next two years. 2 NCAAT's..

I mean its what he does...

Btw, AuHoosier….where are all your buddies? Remember when you used to accuse every blueblood fan of being a bandwagoner? Carolina fans stuck it out during a losing season and another missed tourney this year. Kentucky fans stuck around after 9-16 and St Peter’s. KU fans didn’t go anywhere after losing to USC by 5 million in the second round. Hell, even Duke fans were mostly present after missing the tourney a few years ago. What happened to the Auburn clan?

Btw, AuHoosier….where are all your buddies? Remember when you used to accuse every blueblood fan of being a bandwagoner? Carolina fans stuck it out during a losing season and another missed tourney this year. Kentucky fans stuck around after 9-16 and St Peter’s. KU fans didn’t go anywhere after losing to USC by 5 million in the second round. Hell, even Duke fans were mostly present after missing the tourney a few years ago. What happened to the Auburn clan?

Is this a, We Told You, situation?

Pitino is already making waves. Ian Jackson decommitting from UNC in favor of St. John's would be hilarious, especially considering UNC lost their top 5 recruit last year in GG Jackson. Soriano coming back is big-time. I already feel confident enough to say St. John's will be in the tournament next year.

Big East is starting to look like the premier conference in college basketball.

• Love
Reactions: englandnu
My buddies? I am a one man band in the serious bidness that is the internetz

ADVERTISEMENT