ADVERTISEMENT

St. John’s will be in the final 4 in the next 4-5 years…

Your fans are the epitome of bandwagoners. Not surprising for a football school.
How are we bandwagoners? Auburn has sold out every basketball game for 8 years now. Are you implying you must post on the basketball rivals Board to be a real fan?

How are we bandwagoners? Auburn has sold out every basketball game for 8 years now. Are you implying you must post on the basketball rivals Board to be a real fan?

8 years ago...so around the time that Auburn became respectable, they started filling up a 9,000 seat arena. Awesome.

Obviously you can't really generalize an entire fanbase. But we can definitely generalize the message boarders. 300 Auburn fans appeared out of nowhere during the final four run, and literally every single one but you disappeared at the first sign of decline and hasn't been seen since. But they definitely aren't bandwagoners. 😆

8 years ago...so around the time that Auburn became respectable, they started filling up a 9,000 seat arena. Awesome.

Obviously you can't really generalize an entire fanbase. But we can definitely generalize the message boarders. 300 Auburn fans appeared out of nowhere during the final four run, and literally every single one but you disappeared at the first sign of decline and hasn't been seen since. But they definitely aren't bandwagoners. 😆
You do realize most of the auburn fans that came to this board came here just to rial you guys up right? They came here to just to mess with you guys. That was never going to last. You seem to take message boarding way to seriously

You do realize most of the auburn fans that came to this board came here just to rial you guys up right? They came here to just to mess with you guys. That was never going to last. You seem to take message boarding way to seriously
You’re the dude who goes off on cussing tirades and also the one lying about shit you’ve said on here. But I take this crap too seriously? 😂

You’re the dude who goes off on cussing tirades and also the one lying about shit you’ve said on here. But I take this crap too seriously? 😂
I have not lied at all. It’s you that keeps making up things. Do better

Would not surprise me in the least to see Pitino take St. Johns to a FF.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind we have 10-11 titles if he stays at Kentucky.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Not at all

I said that you claimed Auburn would dominate CBB going forward, and you denied it. Then I quoted a post that said “this is the new norm.”

Then I quoted you saying that Auburn would go to another final four before KU or UNC, which you also denied happened.

I said that you claimed Auburn would dominate CBB going forward, and you denied it. Then I quoted a post that said “this is the new norm.”

Then I quoted you saying that Auburn would go to another final four before KU or UNC, which you also denied happened.
The new norm was auburn being a regular tourney team which we were. I enjoyed trolling you with the second part however

The new norm was auburn being a regular tourney team which we were. I enjoyed trolling you with the second part however

LOL. Right…in a conversation about the final four run and kicking the bluebloods’ asses, you just meant regular tourney berths. Woooo…..we made the tourney! Suck it bluebloods! 😂

Pretty convenient to pass every wrong prediction off as trolling eh?

He is a lost cause. He takes the time everything not worshipping Kansas to seriously

LOL

Trust me, I don’t take this too seriously. I’m not the one who has cussing fits regularly. People trigger the hell out of you with ease. 🤣

LOL

Trust me, I don’t take this too seriously. I’m not the one who has cussing fits regularly. People trigger the hell out of you with ease. 🤣
I think this thread very much is telling on who takes this place says to seriously. You would easily win if we ask the board this very question

I think this thread very much is telling on who takes this place says to seriously. You would easily win if we ask the board this very question

Bwahahaha….highly doubtful. And if that did happen, all I’d have to do is bump a few of your famous meltdowns and everybody would see the error of their ways. 😆

You won’t find one meltdown from me.

Bwahahaha….highly doubtful. And if that did happen, all I’d have to do is bump a few of your famous meltdowns and everybody would see the error of their ways. 😆

You won’t find one meltdown from me.
LoL. You are pretty tone deaf on how this Board views you. It’s hilarious

LoL. You are pretty tone deaf on how this Board views you. It’s hilarious

This board views me as somebody who has emotional, abrasive meltdowns toward anonymous people?

LOL. Okay. Can anybody back that up?

Your lack of self-awareness has always been hilarious.

This board views me as somebody who has emotional, abrasive meltdowns toward anonymous people?

LOL. Okay. Can anybody back that up?
No one backs up your thoughts. You get rustled harder by me than anyone else on this board. You hade for 3 years. Never seen one bite as much as you. You do understand you don’t have to post everytime someone takes a shot at Kansas right? KU won’t disown you as a sidewalk I promise

No one backs up your thoughts. You get rustled harder by me than anyone else on this board. You hade for 3 years. Never seen one bite as much as you. You do understand you don’t have to post everytime someone takes a shot at Kansas right? KU won’t disown you as a sidewalk I promise

You’re accusing somebody of being sensitive? Hilarious. 🤣

Trust me, I look past plenty of shots at Kansas. There are a lot. Unlike forgettable Auburn.

I’m pretty sure if everybody here voted on the best word to describe you it would be “angry.” But you’ve done a pretty good job of bottling it up lately. Good job! Just don’t go shoot up the post office or anything.

You’re accusing somebody of being sensitive? Hilarious. 🤣

Trust me, I look past plenty of shots at Kansas. There are a lot. Unlike forgettable Auburn.

I’m pretty sure if everybody here voted on the best word to describe you it would be “angry.” But you’ve done a pretty good job of bottling it up lately. Good job! Just don’t go shoot up the post office or anything.
I am far more entertaining and liked here than you are

I am far more entertaining and liked here than you are

For sure. As evidenced by all those likes you get. 🤣 😆

You are pretty entertaining to watch though…

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT