ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Utah @ Kansas

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
Under 12 timeout and Kansas is giving the Thunderbirds all they can handle, tied at 53.

Jayhawks up 2 at the under 4 timeout. 21 point spread appears to be in jeopardy. Wilson carrying Kansas right now.

Final
Kansas - 82
Thunderchickens - 76

A lopsided 6 point victory. They pulled away late as it was a 1-point game with 40 seconds left.

I’m sure they’ll never be heard from again, but Southern Utah actually looked somewhat impressive. Sloppy and poor effort by KU though.

I’m sure they’ll never be heard from again, but Southern Utah actually looked somewhat impressive. Sloppy and poor effort by KU though.
Reminds of S. Carolina St. Was really impressed with not just their intensity, but the way the mixed up defenses from from trapping zone, m2m, 3/2 etc. Really great for teams to play teams like that in the OOC. Some see cupcakes but there's a bigger picture.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
It's a rectangle. Idiot.

images

I am going to vent.

That was the sh!1ttiest effort i may have ever seen by KU. Southern utah is well coached but not great. KU was lazy, did not hustle. It looked like everyone had covid. We didn't rebound, we lost so many 50/50 balls, no talking on D. I was embarrassed as a KU. WTF are we north carolina now? We don't lose to crappy mid majors by single digits. KEvin mccullar gave the ball away so many times. I hope Bill chews major ass.

Reactions: toonces11
I am going to vent.

That was the sh!1ttiest effort i may have ever seen by KU. Southern utah is well coached but not great. KU was lazy, did not hustle. It looked like everyone had covid. We didn't rebound, we lost so many 50/50 balls, no talking on D. I was embarrassed as a KU. WTF are we north carolina now? We don't lose to crappy mid majors by single digits. KEvin mccullar gave the ball away so many times. I hope Bill chews major ass.

LOL. What's your deal with North Carolina?

McCullar's TOs were horrible. Although that hasn't been a big issue for him in past seasons, so I'm guessing it's an aberration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT