ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Cal

There’s USCs raw talent and there’s the realization of who their coach is. The truth is probably in the middle

Bingo. Andy Enfield just doesn’t get it when it comes to defense.

He was a nice guy in Tallahassee. Good recruiter. But there’s a reason we didn’t spend too much effort trying to match offers and keep him on staff.

Dennis Gates, on the other hand, is the real deal. He legit might end up FSU’s coach in 25 years when Ham retires.

He was a nice guy in Tallahassee. Good recruiter. But there’s a reason we didn’t spend too much effort trying to match offers and keep him on staff.

Dennis Gates, on the other hand, is the real deal. He legit might end up FSU’s coach in 25 years when Ham retires.

Ham gonna retire at 100?

Sheriff will set us straight in the morning.

Sheriff speak - Listen.......It Can’t be athleticism bc they have it in spades, so it must be communication. It can’t be in game coaching though, not bc of enfield, just bc that stuff doesn’t even matter regardless of coach. Coaching= recruiting + communication. It’s that simple. Watch a game sometime.

Now I gotta reorganize that so it looks like a haiku.

On that note maybe this dude might just be dropping haikus on our unknowing uncultured heads over and over and over and he has to say stupid things to keep the iambic pentameter intact. Adds up more than he actually believes the stuff he spews.

I don't disagree with you, but USC's defense has actually been pretty good the last couple seasons, both top 20 in KenPom.

I don't disagree with you, but USC's defense has actually been pretty good the last couple seasons, both top 20 in KenPom.

I mean, when you have a pipeline of lottery pick centers and stud wings I hope your D is solid.

His teams are just soft.

USC's length and athleticism has intimidated more than a few teams this year. They could be an interesting matchup for a higher seed in the tournament. Just not crazy about Ethan Anderson running the point for a school trying to make the second weekend.

Reactions: duckboy33
ADVERTISEMENT