ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Rayjon Tucker is set to pick AUBURN

Do you like pointing out hindsight when ppl are wrong?

Show Captain Hindsight some respect! Honestly, I don’t have too much of a problem with it. If he turned out to he right he would have milked it. When someone makes a bold prediction they get to hear about it when they’re right and when they’re wrong.

What happened to the pic, man?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Show Captain Hindsight some respect! Honestly, I don’t have too much of a problem with it. If he turned out to he right he would have milked it. When someone makes a bold prediction they get to hear about it when they’re right and when they’re wrong.

What happened to the pic, man?
I get that.I guess, i'm more interesting in talking sports than soap opera amongst posters.

I'm happy for my local friends. This is a big get.

Reactions: olsonab
and others hide behind hindsight. no one likes..why focus on posters instead of sports...nvm.

anyway, I/m glad Memphis got a recruit that wasn't from the Memphis area. Little Rock is close, but on Olive Branch close.

You focus on hindsight when the OP’s post is, “Bluebloods gonna blueblood as they say. AU looking like the best team in the land again heading into next season.”

Memphis about to get someone from California and likely Florida

I get that.I guess, i'm more interesting in talking sports than soap opera amongst posters.

I'm happy for my local friends. This is a big get.

Lies. And we are talking sports. Auburn aint a blueblood and they for sure aren’t the best team in the nation next year with or without Tucker

Reactions: DallasJayhawk
Doesn’t like “soap operas” yet tried to start something ITT. Could’ve just left it at “You got him” if you’re the bigger person as you say

Doesn’t like “soap operas” yet tried to start something ITT. Could’ve just left it at “You got him” if you’re the bigger person as you say
It really is funny how some of you keep up with other posters. It's like a soap opera for you.

boredom is a hell of a motivator.

i'm more interesting in talking sports than soap opera amongst posters.

I agree with you, but it’s hard not to laugh a little bit when you re-read the OP. Came here just to kick up dirt at everyone else.

The quality on the board in general has been going down. Some posters are here just to troll others.

I agree with you, but it’s hard not to laugh a little bit when you re-read the OP. Came here just to kick up dirt at everyone else.

The quality on the board in general has been going down. Some posters are here just to troll others.
No doubt. It is a bit fun to test them though. poke them in the face and see how they respond.

Memphis gonna have a squad next year. Gonna learn real quick how good of a coach Penny is.

Memphis gonna have a squad next year. Gonna learn real quick how good of a coach Penny is.
And I would put money on him being bad. He just doesnt have the experience to be a good coach yet. Just a matter of how long before the Ncaa comes sniffing around cuz something sure stinks in memphis.

Reactions: olsonab
ADVERTISEMENT