ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Rayjon Tucker is set to pick AUBURN

An official preseason #1 ranking to go with your official natty?

Big year for you guys.

You got jokes. Nobody actually thinks UVA was better than Auburn.
He does.
5c846b2f59c05.image.jpg

Reactions: KisteK
Doubtful. Simply a fact AU was the best team in the land last year. If you guys want to play make believe on an Internet message board though have at it.
Your team lost 10 games and didn't win the title. Put down the crack pipe.

Just makes it all the more impressive. Easy choice for the young stud when you think about it.
?? Reading comprehension problems? I was listing very basic reasons that your claim of Auburn being the best team in the nation last year was idiotic.

?? Reading comprehension problems? I was listing very basic reasons that your claim of Auburn being the best team in the nation last year was idiotic.
Well have fun. Most of us are already comfortable with the facts but if you want to be childish go for it.

Anyway, excited to see this young stud in O&B next year. Kid can fill it and throw it down with the best of them.

Well have fun. Most of us are already comfortable with the facts but if you want to be childish go for it.

Anyway, excited to see this young stud in O&B next year. Kid can fill it and throw it down with the best of them.
Pointing out your delusional claims is childish? Alright then RollLaugh

Denim, thought you had disappeared.
Well it is the off-season. Although with Bruce at the helm there’s always new studs jockeying for a coveted AU scholly.

Plus I got banned from the Cat Den and this board doesn’t seem to know much about anything. I’ll be around to update the masses on America’s premiere hoops program though.

Well it is the off-season. Although with Bruce at the helm there’s always new studs jockeying for a coveted AU scholly.

Plus I got banned from the Cat Den and this board doesn’t seem to know much about anything. I’ll be around to update the masses on America’s premiere hoops program though.
Why would they ban you. I always thought you were an upstanding poster.

Reactions: olsonab
Hurt feelings over our epic elite 8 battle I guess. I was nothing but class as always. Oh well whatever.
After all this time, I have no problem with Auburn fans celebrating. Auburn was the best team last year and beat UK and beat UNC and beat KU and was robbed. They should have won it all and let us all down when they didn't.

It still stings for us, I bet it really stings for you guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: kl40504 and olsonab
Definitely looks good for us on Tucker, anxious to see his NBA evaluation coming up.

Really wish Sharife Cooper would’ve reclassified this year as he would’ve been all ours had he done so. Now, it’s gonna be a UK-AU battle after Hagans leaves.

2020 is gonna be a strong class...

Reactions: kl40504
After all this time, I have no problem with Auburn fans celebrating. Auburn was the best team last year and beat UK and beat UNC and beat KU and was robbed. They should have won it all and let us all down when they didn't.

Yeah a little. Making the final 4 helped. Everyone knows we’d have cruised to the chip with a healthy Chuma. His injury stings a lot more than the end of the UVA game.

Yeah a little. Making the final 4 helped. Everyone knows we’d have cruised to the chip with a healthy Chuma. His injury stings a lot more than the end of the UVA game.
If. Auburn has one if. Kentucky has years of if.

If the New Mexico State player didn't air-ball a wide open three pointer, they probably go on and win the ship.

Reactions: sgrooms

You got banned from RR? I recall someone tried to out you by linking a thread from the James Madison forum, but I didn't see anything to get upset about.

I think there's a large portion of fans over there that are wound too tight. They don't get you and immediately think you’re putting UK down and they fly off the handle.

Kind of like a few people in this thread.

You do you man, I think it's hilarious.

Yes and you still beat uva in my books

Think ISU is in this more than people believe.

Gonna be one of 3 between AU, ISU, and KU.

ADVERTISEMENT