ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry Uk fans...

Can’t believe an IU fan is trash talking UK. Also we haven’t even played Auburn yet and I would love to play them in the SEC tournament too.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Can’t believe an IU fan is trash talking UK. Also we haven’t even played Auburn yet and I would love to play them in the SEC tournament too.

Assuming they are an Auburn Hoosier...a fan of both schools

You don't know that. It is Pearl we are talking about. He hasn't exactly been the epitome of truth throughout his career. Winking
I actually like Pearl and hated to see him go. Besides, who doesn't like a BBQ, it is unAmerican to curtail BBQ's in America if you ask me.:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: tarwhiz
I actually like Pearl and hated to see him go. Besides, who does like a BBQ, it is unAmerican to curtail BBQ's in America if you ask me.:mad:
LaughingLaughingLaughing Pearl is Jewish though. It's not a BBQ without pork.

LaughingLaughingLaughing Pearl is Jewish though. It's not a BBQ without pork.
You have obviously never been to Texas. A little known fact is that Bruce Pearl's home is known to have the best Beef Brisket this side of the Mississippi. (true story)

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
You have obviously never been to Texas. A little known fact is that Bruce Pearl's home is known to have the best Beef Brisket this side of the Mississippi. (true story)
Half the fam is from Texas and I lived there for a bit, but my point stands.... not a true BBQ without pork! Steak, brisket, etc is all good... but you gotta have sausage and bacon, at minimum!

Half the fam is from Texas and I lived there for a bit, but my point stands.... not a true BBQ without pork! Steak, brisket, etc is all good... but you gotta have sausage and bacon, at minimum!
Well Kevin, seeings how you have an obvious bias regarding the finer points of BBQ, you give me no other choice than to deem you unfit to judge Cooking out in general and BBQ in specific. I'm sorry my ruling is final and there is no appeal. Good day to you sir.

#JewishBBQmatters

Well Kevin, seeings how you have an obvious bias regarding the finer points of BBQ, you give me no other choice than to deem you unfit to judge Cooking out in general and BBQ in specific. I'm sorry my ruling is final and there is no appeal. Good day to you sir.

#JewishBBQmatters
giphy.gif

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT