ADVERTISEMENT

Sons youtube video

tomjack00

Aug 7, 2004
Hey Guys, my 20 year old son is a Broadcast Journalism Major who has recently started making youtube videos. His most recent video is a list detailing his top 10 college basketball teams since 2011. He is looking for some feedback, if you guys get a chance to look at it that would be appreciated!

Reactions: cdbearde
I would say it really depends on your definition of a program, but I would say national titles are being undervalued a bit. I think you have to put UVA over MSU or UM, and UConn at 10 feels low, the 2 national titles in the time frame are huge.

Duke feels high. I’d put UNC and Nova over them for sure (in the time frame referenced).

I think I am valuing National titles and Final Fours more than your son though, and valuing the draft picks less.

Hey Guys, my 20 year old son is a Broadcast Journalism Major who has recently started making youtube videos. His most recent video is a list detailing his top 10 college basketball teams since 2011. He is looking for some feedback, if you guys get a chance to look at it that would be appreciated!
His picks are flawless.

I reluctantly gave it a "like" because UK sucks.

Some video clips and photos would make it a little more watchable. Lots of good information/data though.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT