Houston vs Virginia- Top 5 match up

No, Bama isn't real, don't worry about them Della

CBS Sports Classic

Ohio St vs UNC
UCLA vs UK

Untitled.png

"Great games this weekend"
Following suit.
Dude posted Soccor and you went with CBS Classic as hijacking.
SerpentineImpossibleAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

It was kinda like seeing the last thrown punch, so you got the Card. Be glad it was not red.

Who are you going with? Head over heart?

Also isn't this game Sunday?

For a little background, when I was planning to get a puppy back in 2006 I needed a name. I was really into soccer back then and I liked Barcelona. I kept hearing about a 16 year old wonderkid from Argentina who was in their system. So, I decided to name my dog Lionel in honor of him.

Lionel passed away at age 12 back in 2018, but he was a once in a lifetime dog.

I will definitely be rooting for Messi and Argentina this weekend in honor of my pup in doggy heaven.

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
For a little background, when I was planning to get a puppy back in 2006 I needed a name. I was really into soccer back then and I liked Barcelona. I kept hearing about a 16 year old wonderkid from Argentina who was in their system. So, I decided to name my dog Lionel in honor of him.

Lionel passed away at age 12 back in 2018, but he was a once in a lifetime dog.

I will definitely be rooting for Messi and Argentina this weekend in honor of my pup in doggy heaven.
You just swayed me. Go, Lionel!
*Give me a reason to root for a team and I'll remember that reason why I hung on with them thru thick and thin. I love sports,

I've noticed I cheer for my friend's teams almost as much as I do my own, even though they taunt me with Luke Maye Fatheads every year. Does anyone want one? I have plenty.

Last edited:
Is Brandon Miller the best player in the country? Damn son!

Down goes the bammers. 🥺

Zags looked really good. Withstood Miller's ridiculous play and won comfortably. I appreciate them making that beatdown we put on them even better.

Much needed win for Gonzaga. That win could possibly be the difference of 2 seed lines for GU come tournament time.

Reactions: della
Zags looked really good. Withstood Miller's ridiculous play and won comfortably. I appreciate them making that beatdown we put on them even better.
bama's defense is not very good. They are easily screened.

Houston wins at UVA and we are down to 6 undefeated D1 teams. Crazy that 3 of the 6 are in the MWC. Of course they've all played largely joke schedules.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Houston wins at UVA and we are down to 6 undefeated D1 teams. Crazy that 3 of the 6 are in the MWC. Of course they've all played largely joke schedules.
Biased to Utah State due to Ryan Odom tenure at UMBC.

Was on a flight from Vegas to NC so didn’t get to watch UVA-Houston. Not surprised by the outcome at all. They are just a really bad matchup for us.

Last edited:
He needs to gain a little bulk and strength. he does not go up strong around the basket with his shots, but Nate Oats says he works on it every day. Of course the NBA scouts don't care about that right now, they see the ceiling. potential.

ADVERTISEMENT