ADVERTISEMENT

So yeah we all realize how this tourney is going to end right?….

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Sorry Arkansas, Purdue, Kansas, Miami, providence, Houston, Villanova, Iowa st., unc, St. Peter’s and ucla.

just not in the cards for you.

Been setup for this all season long. We even have the rough final home game loss. Then the tough tourney final loss. All to be setup for glory in the end. It’s almost like it’s a movie

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I didn't see a single call yesterday that went in Duke's favor, necessarily. They played great down the stretch, especially their star player, and deserved to win.
3 games left. Just watch and see

I didn't see a single call yesterday that went in Duke's favor, necessarily. They played great down the stretch, especially their star player, and deserved to win.
No, there wasn’t any favoritism. They played better down the stretch. I also think TT panicked a bit and got away from what makes them good.

But we got a long way to go before we crown DUKE the champs. TT is good, but they did finish 3rd in the Big XII for a reason.

This. They play like that last few mins they will deserve to win.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Reason I picked Duke to win the whole thing. Ain't why they won yesterday though. Not missing a shot final 8 minutes of a game will win you most games.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Reason I picked Duke to win the whole thing. Ain't why they won yesterday though. Not missing a shot final 8 minutes of a game will win you most games.
Right, that’s as much luck as anything. If don’t hit that big three, they very well might have lost. But they did play good. But playing good doesn’t win you this tournament. You need luck on your side as well. Every champ has a couple moments where you can say “if they don’t get that bounce they lose”. The only exceptions are the rare dominant teams, and we definitely don’t have one of those this year.

Sorry Arkansas, Purdue, Kansas, Miami, providence, Houston, Villanova, Iowa st., unc, St. Peter’s and ucla.

just not in the cards for you.

Been setup for this all season long. We even have the rough final home game loss. Then the tough tourney final loss. All to be setup for glory in the end. It’s almost like it’s a movie
Sorry Auburn. But at least you have this guy as your #1 fan.

Listen, this is hard to understand, but the elite 8, it FEELS so close... but really, its halfway there, and its the EASY half for the most part... the higher seeds and better teams are still waiting.

Seriously though, I know the thing is to hate Duke and K, but can some folks look at it and say "IF that did happen, it wouldn't be the WORST story in the world?"

Listen, this is hard to understand, but the elite 8, it FEELS so close... but really, its halfway there, and its the EASY half for the most part... the higher seeds and better teams are still waiting.

Seriously though, I know the thing is to hate Duke and K, but can some folks look at it and say "IF that did happen, it wouldn't be the WORST story in the world?"
My issue is not with duke or coach K. It’s with the people and the media that cater to them. Roll out knee pads and bibs for them. It’s 3 decades of preferential treatment. It’s the ncaa punishing other schools for things while duke Has done some of the same things. Yet no one says anything or does anything about it.

Last edited:

200.gif

The team that got the bad end of calls last night was Gonzaga. I saw about 18 missed foul calls against them last night. Whether it be wrong foul calls or no calls. I thought if you put 2 hands on someone with the ball, it was automatically a foul on the defender.

Reactions: Disco Hat
I saw the same thing. Game was called fairly. Both TT and dook would have sent us packing last night. I hate dook for sure but they are playing fantastic basketball. I don't see anyone beating them now. K and the TT coach, -- I don't know his name-- put on a coaching clinic. it was like playing chess. Cow will NEVER get to where these guy are as far as coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT