ADVERTISEMENT

So who wins the lottery tonight…

If Charlotte wins I wonder if Jordan decides not to sell? I am hoping for the pacers but I could see the spurs winning it

The Panthers got the first pick in the NFL draft and I'm hoping the Hornets can do the same. CLT has a 12% chance to land the top pick so we shall see. As for Jordan selling the team, he should of sold the team 5 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
David Robinson-Tim Duncan-Victor Wembanyama

Spurs are really good at winning the lottery win there's a future Hall-of-Famer 7-footer in the mix.

well that sucked. Cant' stand Pop and don't like that the way they got Duncan 20 years ago.

Was hoping for Chicago so we could complete the sweep of NHL and NBA draft lotteries this year. The guy the Blackhawks are gonna get is a once every 10-20 years type of prospect. Wemby could be even better than that.

well that sucked. Cant' stand Pop and don't like that the way they got Duncan 20 years ago.

Was hoping for Chicago so we could complete the sweep of NHL and NBA draft lotteries this year. The guy the Blackhawks are gonna get is a once every 10-20 years type of prospect. Wemby could be even better than that.
Will the NHL 1st Rd pick make the pro team from day one?

ADVERTISEMENT