ADVERTISEMENT

So who’s ready for UofL to dominate CBB?

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
Wake up and watch out cuz UofL is about to be the new “cool” school and dominate the lands of CBB. Cayuts fans currently crying in the corner knowing what’s about to happen. Shaedon Sharpe is about to head to the draft. Cowabunga Peppermill is being exposed as a terrible X’s and O’s coach.

Dook fans losing their top assistant to the better school and program. UNC, they cool. No problem with them.

Our staff is about to flex and dab on the haters as we whip and nae nae all the way back to dominance.

I like driving in my truck, Auburn sucks!

WTF? 🤣 Are you sure you are on the right board?
Appreciate the swagger, but this board is basically RR 2.0.

Dook fans losing their top assistant to the better school and program. UNC, they cool. No problem with them.
tenor.gif

Wake up and watch out cuz UofL is about to be the new “cool” school and dominate the lands of CBB. Cayuts fans currently crying in the corner knowing what’s about to happen. Shaedon Sharpe is about to head to the draft. Cowabunga Peppermill is being exposed as a terrible X’s and O’s coach.

Our staff is about to flex and dab on the haters as we whip and nae nae all the way back to dominance.

I like driving in my truck, Auburn sucks!
Are you guys gonna make those cool “Hey Kentucky, Got Kenny” shirts? You know, the ones you guys made when you got Pitino?? Those were cute as shit!

Will Nolan poach some of the 5* Duke Commits? He was the recruiter, he nurtured the relationships.

You guys finally getting something right lol. The NCAA fan is gonna be blowing crap all over you soon....

Got pitino shirts were Still infinitely better than louisville doesnt exist tshirts yall loved so much. Least the pitino shirts went on the got milk theme and werent screen printed in some dipshits basement.

both were terrible tho who am i kidding

Rumor is we have interest adding rondo to the staff as well just dunno how plausible it is.

with kp and big men and rondo/smith and guards we ought to be able to develop the hell out of players if nothing else.

Rumor is we have interest adding rondo to the staff as well just dunno how plausible it is.

with kp and big men and rondo/smith and guards we ought to be able to develop the hell out of players if nothing else.
That's what Kenny does best. He's making good hires too.

Will Nolan poach some of the 5* Duke Commits? He was the recruiter, he nurtured the relationships.

You guys finally getting something right lol. The NCAA fan is gonna be blowing crap all over you soon....
Nolan was the only recruiter at Duke?

ADVERTISEMENT