ADVERTISEMENT

So this will be the first time a cAlipari player....

As much as I'd like to mock Kentucky fans... an issue is that so many of his players end up in the top of the draft, and so end up on shitty teams.

(Or they end up where ever the Harrison twins ended up.)

It's fun to make fun of folks, but can't really blame Cal for this. Honestly, when one of the teams wins the title, I suspect it will be the second greatest day in UK history.

As much as I'd like to mock Kentucky fans... an issue is that so many of his players end up in the top of the draft, and so end up on shitty teams.

It's fun to make fun of folks, but can't really blame Cal for this. Honestly, when one of the teams wins the title, I suspect it will be the second greatest day in UK history.

980x.gif

Stick to politics nerd.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDude1

Anthony Davis will likely be the winner. The star player on cals only national title as well. Seems about right

Just simple conversation
I hear ya. Well thedude laid it out pretty nicely. Most of our guys have ended up on shitty teams to start their careers. Some haven’t panned out as we thought they would. I think our three guys tonight are budding stars, one is already a top 5 player on the planet

I hear ya. Well thedude laid it out pretty nicely. Most of our guys have ended up on shitty teams to start their careers. Some haven’t panned out as we thought they would. I think our three guys tonight are budding stars, one is already a top 5 player on the planet

Who would be your top 10 all time cAlipari players in the nba?

IMO

Davis
Wall
Camby
Rose
Booker
Towns
Murray

Maybe cousins?

Who would be your top 10 all time cAlipari players in the nba?

IMO

Davis
Wall
Camby
Rose
Booker
Towns
Murray

Maybe cousins?
Camby? Third? He averaged 9ppg for his career. His best season in the NBA was his FIRST season. He had a nice, long career....But third? No, no, no....

Camby? Third? He averaged 9ppg for his career. His best season in the NBA was his FIRST season. He had a nice, long career....But third? No, no, no....

My list wasn’t an order. Just trying to pick 10 guys I thought we’re his best

My list wasn’t an order. Just trying to pick 10 guys I thought we’re his best
Camby still isn't one of them...Shit he's had 10 better at UK alone...2 or 3 from Memphis as well.

No order:

Davis
Fox
Bam
Rose(Memphis)
Towns
Booker
Evans(Memphis)
Cousins
Randle
Murray

Still to go: SGA, Herro, Knox,

Camby still isn't one of them...Shit he's had 10 better at UK alone...2 or 3 from Memphis as well.

No order:

Davis
Fox
Bam
Rose(Memphis)
Towns
Booker
Evans(Memphis)
Cousins
Randle
Murray

Still to go: SGA, Herro, Knox,

Meh. I would take camby over Evans and randle for sure.

Meh. I would take camby over Evans and randle for sure.
Laughing ....Sure.

Evans was NBA Rookie of the Year...Has averaged 15ppg for 10 years...

Randle is just starting to scratch the surface----last 2 seasons has averaged career highs in PPG---21 and 19. For his career he's 15 and 9.

Good defender Camby was

Not a flame at all, but this is surprising to me. I totally get the whole “drafted into shitty teams” but guys change teams in free agency. Just seems weird/fluky that none of his players from ANY school have ever gotten one. Hmm. Odd.

Oh well, it ends this year.

It looks like the teams that win titles in the current NBA model, are teams built with multiple super stars. The timing has to be right to get traded and join a team that has at least one other super star and all the other key ingredients.
One of these days Wall will make that move, he ain't winning shit in Washington.

ADVERTISEMENT