ADVERTISEMENT

So is Dayton a 1 seed now?...

That’s only when lukar’s post. Never been a better chance for Kansas then this year. Your boys going to take advantage?

I told you all at the beginning of the season that Self was extra motivated to stomp asses this year. That seems to have been accurate.

That said, the only thing I'd be shocked by is if they get UMBC'd.

That’s only when lukar’s post. Never been a better chance for Kansas then this year. Your boys going to take advantage?
Just once for me. I'm kidding, it was an avatar bet. :D

You can go ahead and drp the avatar as well. I got my laugh. Thanks for being a good sport.

I told you all at the beginning of the season that Self was extra motivated to stomp asses this year. That seems to have been accurate.

That said, the only thing I'd be shocked by is if they get UMBC'd.

I just think Kansas has a much better defense than offense for once. No one can score on you guys consistently

Reactions: ExitFlagger
you said 2 weeks. I will fulfill that. You going to be in Nashville next weekend?
“I am a little teapot short and stout.”
Seriously, I'm already tired of looking at it.
It makes me feel like an asshole. Thanks for being a good sport.

Not sure yet on Nashville, I'm so busy.

Seriously, I'm already tired of looking at it.
It makes me feel like an asshole. Thanks for being a good sport.

Not sure yet on Nashville, I'm so busy.

I am just glad auburn is on opposite side as Uk. Ticket prices much more reasonable bei for our session Friday.

“I am a little teapot”

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Baylor lost so they can say goodbye to that 1 seed.

Doubt that. After today's loss to WVU (who was favored by 1 at home) most so called experts today were saying they could lose the first game of the big 12 tourny and still be a #1 seed.

Doubt that. After today's loss to WVU (who was favored by 1 at home) most so called experts today were saying they could lose the first game of the big 12 tourny and still be a #1 seed.
you said SO CALLED EXPERTS.

baylor will get it over SDSU
we shall see.

SDSU is currently ranked 5th, so it won't take much for them to move up to 4th and get that #1 seed,
SDSU 30-2
Baylor 26-4 loser of 3 out of their last 5 games. 2 of them unranked.

I will put my money on SDSU to get the #1 seed.

we shall see.

SDSU is currently ranked 5th, so it won't take much for them to move up to 4th and get that #1 seed,
SDSU 30-2
Baylor 26-4 loser of 3 out of their last 5 games. 2 of them unranked.

I will put my money on SDSU to get the #1 seed.

they were ranked 5th before losing today. Only chance I see is if Baylor loses its first game of big 12 tourney.

To answer OP I felt it was splitting hairs before today between SDSU and Dayton for the final one seed.

I felt before today that it would have been somewhat of a disservice to give the Aztecs the one seed 2500 miles away instead of the two seed just up the road in LA especially given the toss up between them and Dayton.

IMO Dayton will be the one seed in New York as long as they win tonight and make the A10 final.

Utah State finished 2nd to SDSU. this loss is not going to hurt SDSU as much as you want it to. Baylor is not Duke or Kentucky that can lose 4 or more games and get a 1 seed.

like come selection sunday we shall see who is the clowns really are.

Yes, let’s crush Baylor for losing to WV, KU and an improved TCU team on the road, after a long reign at #1 with a great resume.

But losing to UNLV and Utah St, and playing in a crappy league? No problem.

Never said it was a bad loss. I'm saying losing at WVU looks better for Baylor.
this time of year a loss is not a good look for anybody WVU needed this win just to reach .500 in conference play. until today WVU was 6th in a 10 team conference, not a good look.

I think SDSU will be the 2 seed in the West. It makes the most sense for the bracket as a whole.

Utah State finished 2nd to SDSU. this loss is not going to hurt SDSU as much as you want it to. Baylor is not Duke or Kentucky that can lose 4 or more games and get a 1 seed.

like come selection sunday we shall see who is the clowns really are.

Baylor can lose their very next game and still be a 1 seed. They are easily one of the 4 best resumes.

The only intrigue left is whether SDSU or Dayton grabs the last 1 seed. Maybe FSU has like a 5% chance but highly unlikely.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Baylor can lose their very next game and still be a 1 seed. They are easily one of the 4 best resumes.

The only intrigue left is whether SDSU or Dayton grabs the last 1 seed. Maybe FSU has like a 5% chance but highly unlikely.

I think we could take the 1 from SDSU if we win out. Is their resume really any good?

ADVERTISEMENT