So, how's your weather?

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Justs curious?:)

Last edited:
Was about 38-40 in Tallahassee this morning. Bright and sunny. Very nice. Should warm up to 65-70 this afternoon. Little warm for my taste but overall pleasant.

Reactions: della
Snow will be falling all day. High in the 20s.

And I’m about to go to the Chiefs game. God help me.
The last NFL game I went to was the 49'ers @ Cincinnati and it was snowing so hard we couldn't see the other end of the field (had tickets behind an endzone), if we stood up to cheer, our seats were covered in snow by the time we sit back down and our asses would constantly get wet. It was a great game, but miserable conditions.

Reactions: GE Nole
The last NFL game I went to was the 49'ers @ Cincinnati and it was snowing so hard we couldn't see the other end of the field (had tickets behind an endzone), if we stood up to cheer, our seats were covered in snow by the time we sit back down and our asses would constantly get wet. It was a great game, but miserable conditions.

The game wasn’t terribly miserable (didn’t even wear a hat), but exiting the complex was.

Definitely the kind of game I’d rather watch from my living room, but it’s hard to turn down free tickets at midfield 10 rows up.

It was a nice day here, almost hit 60 and sunny.

Pleasant this morning in Southeast Texas.
Low 70's right now at 3:30.
About to check out of work this morning.
Don't know about the rest of you but enjoy not having to get into my vehicle when it is cold.
Had a few days like that these last few weeks

It's been absolutely pooring here all morning. The thunder was so loud it kept setting off the alarms.

Cloudy and 33 degrees right now. Expecting a storm over the next day and a half. Starting out as snow and going to ice before going back to snow. Pretty much just another few days of winter in New England.

Cold and windy, yet beautiful. Love Chicago

nothing beautiful about it this time of year. Just gloomy. And what's not to love about a city where you have to pay a tax just to get your groceries in a bag or drink a bottle of water.

We do have great food though. That's pretty much the only plus to living here these days.

Reactions: UL_1986
nothing beautiful about it this time of year. Just gloomy. And what's not to love about a city where you have to pay a tax just to get your groceries in a bag or drink a bottle of water.

We do have great food though. That's pretty much the only plus to living here these days.
I’d rather live in Chicago, than some po dunk town that offers nothing to my liking. I love where I live in the Bay Area, but anytime I have a meeting in Chicago...I always get excited. Especially if it’s in spring or summer.

I’d rather live in Chicago, than some po dunk town that offers nothing to my liking. I love where I live in the Bay Area, but anytime I have a meeting in Chicago...I always get excited. Especially if it’s in spring or summer.

yep, there might not be a better city in the US than Chicago in the summer. It's the other 8 months that usually suck.

I'm getting ready to move out to the suburbs after living in the city since 1995. Only thing I'm gonna miss is the food. I probably have 20 amazing and unique restaurants within a mile of my condo and I don't even live in one of the "cool" parts of town.

Reactions: UL_1986
Justs curious?:)

Butt cold with a nasty wind. Suppose to rain Sunday through Christmas. But it’s Santa Barbara and I guess everyone else will have no sympathy. It’s also prolly still better than most everyone else’s.

Coldish (30-50 degrees) and snowing or raining every godamn day in Ohio. I'm in French Lick, IN tonight and it's about 21 degrees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT