ADVERTISEMENT

So how long until Sean Miller

Don't think he's there next year. He's only going to have 6 scholly's since he has 0 commits now. Just got whooped with OVERWHELMING talent in round 1

I wonder if Arizona fans will still defend him after get dump trucked by a MAC school.

The only reason you got Embiid was Addidas money.

giphy.gif

Best adidas money ever..
Embiid pumps Kansas Love like none other.

And the salty gator continues to snot on about it, pretending Embiid's commit came out of left field.

Tots and Pears fella.

Reactions: KUhawks34
Best adidas money ever..
Embiid pumps Kansas Love like none other.

And the salty gator continues to snot on about it, pretending Embiid's commit came out of left field.

Tots and Pears fella.

Meh--he didn't even play in the tournament and we made it to the Final Four that year anyway. It's just funny seeing a Kansas fan crying about Arizona when their team is involved as well. I won't say Wiggins was the same because Florida was never involved with him but I do remember being surprised when he picked KU and who did he immediately sign a shoe deal with after declaring for the NBA?

How hard would you fight for a win that you know will be vacated anyways?
I don't disagree. I really do believe they knew the writing was on the wall and that Ayten and Trier were one foot out the door to get away from the scene of the crime.

They flat out quit in the second half. Extremely disappointing effort for Zona fans that second half no doubt. Miller has got to go.
I am not a Miller fan and I won’t say whether he should go or not but you are right, they absolutely quit on the game. I was surprised by the complete lack of heart for a tournament game. Buffalo came out and played like it was the last thing they were ever going to do.

Reactions: KisteK and CB3UK
I am not a Miller fan and I won’t say whether he should go or not but you are right, they absolutely quit on the game. I was surprised by the complete lack of heart for a tournament game. Buffalo came out and played like it was the last thing they were ever going to do.
It was a 5 point game (60-55) with 12 minutes to go. 29-13 Buffalo run to end the game.

Meh--he didn't even play in the tournament and we made it to the Final Four that year anyway. It's just funny seeing a Kansas fan crying about Arizona when their team is involved as well. I won't say Wiggins was the same because Florida was never involved with him but I do remember being surprised when he picked KU and who did he immediately sign a shoe deal with after declaring for the NBA?
How did Kansas manage to snag Devontae Graham out of NC?

If he wants to go then he should, but itd be dumb to fire someone when the whole sport could possibly be changing soon.

@wrbchWolfPack81 How is Debbie Yow? You guys regretting that decision yet?
She got us a heck of a ball coach in Kevin Keatts and she also sniffed out those dirty agents a long time ago. I'd say she is a wise wolf. Now if she can get those corrupt ACC officials to give us a shot I'd be real pleased. It gets old watching TV Ted and Jamie Not So Lucky ruin good basketball games.

She got us a heck of a ball coach in Kevin Keatts and she also sniffed out those dirty agents a long time ago. I'd say she is a wise wolf. Now if she can get those corrupt ACC officials to give us a shot I'd be real pleased. It gets old watching TV Ted and Jamie Not So Lucky ruin good basketball games.

Yea she is fvcking awful, but I guess it seems to be going good for you. She will probably put herself in your athletic HoF soon.

Yea she is fvcking awful, but I guess it seems to be going good for you. She will probably put herself in your athletic HoF soon.
She certainly did a better job on the basketball hire the second time around. But I get it

Maybe because the only school in NC that was recruiting him was NC State? Stop talking out of your stupid ass for 5 minutes.

You guys are lucky. We have to deal with NC State fans every day here in North Carolina

Kevin Keatts probably didn’t have any idea what was going on in Louisville, right?

I just hope she has figured out how to actually run an athletic department.

Lol no I don’t, fvck Debbie Yow.

This is perhaps the only subject which will find me agreeing with a Maryland fan.

Reactions: bMORE607
I was wondering how much longer they will give him myself. I mean there's obviously something shady going on there, where there's smoke there's fire...Is the risk worth the reward?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT