ADVERTISEMENT

So.........How long before BBN runs Keion out of town....

Don’t you believe EVERYTHING that the Wildcat Nation Media Group releases????
RollLaugh

Pretty sure that came from his family. I know you hate it that UK and Rupp aren’t raciest cheaters like UNc but you’ll learn to get over it. Hugs to you sugar tits!

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Pretty sure that came from his family. I know you hate it that UK and Rupp aren’t raciest cheaters like UNc but you’ll learn to get over it. Hugs to you sugar tits!
In this day & age, do you really think UK or his family would admit that he was racist???
Of course they’re going to say he wasn’t. If they admit that he was, then his name is coming off that building.

No, its not hard at all.....Tubby's numbers as a coach were good enough for UK's Athletic HOF, but not good enough for the rafters....What sense does that make?

He won 76% of his games..(263-83)
120-40 in the SEC(75%)
5 SEC reg season titles/5 conference tourney titles
23-9 NCAAT record
Never missed the NCAAT
20-5 record in the SECT
His 35 wins in 1998 was the school record. No one not named Calipari has ever won more.
1 National title
4 Elite 8's...

I mean................What?
I can say this, setting race aside, Tubby had a nice stay here at UK with those stats. Sutton did too. I think they are both viewed a little bit through the same looking glass. They both helped the program, but they also took some of the polish off of it too. Sutton due to the drinking and the “alleged”:) Emory package full of cash, etc.

I think the worst thing that happened to Tubby is he won the title his first year, which all of his accomplishments would be measured against moving forward. It’s like he peaked immediately. Anything (unfortunately) after that would pale in comparison. If he had won it his 3rd or 4th year here, he’d probably still be here. Not saying it’s right. Probably just a victim to his early success at a program where the fan base is spoiled and not exactly known for patience.

I can say this, setting race aside, Tubby had a nice stay here at UK with those stats. Sutton did too. I think they are both viewed a little bit through the same looking glass. They both helped the program, but they also took some of the polish off of it too. Sutton due to the drinking and the “alleged”:) Emory package full of cash, etc.

I think the worst thing that happened to Tubby is he won the title his first year, which all of his accomplishments would be measured against moving forward. It’s like he peaked immediately. Anything (unfortunately) after that would pale in comparison. If he had won it his 3rd or 4th year here, he’d probably still be here. Not saying it’s right. Probably just a victim to his early success at a program where the fan base is spoiled and not exactly known for patience.
I wonder sometimes what it would have been like without a Bogans high ankle sprain. Objectively trying to not be a homer, but UK was the best team that year.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Don’t you numb nuts get it. This day and time you can not use the terms black man and hang. If UK HUNG a Tubby banner. Rupp would be burned down. The whole country got triggered over a door pull at a NASCAR garage, imagine what would happen if UK were to HANG something pertaining to Tubby. This is where this country is now. One of our own players wants Rupp name change.

Rupp would approve if they did

Nominated for a “Postie”

31-99ln8sZL.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That going to Carolina was like a prison, or are we talking about after he left and failed miserably at the next level? That story was a little different. Laughing
That’s what he told the media... his ass shut up when the NCAA cane calling.

Reactions: 829305
In this day & age, do you really think UK or his family would admit that he was racist???
Of course they’re going to say he wasn’t. If they admit that he was, then his name is coming off that building.

Or maybe they just got tired of piss ants like you. You don’t even know him or anything about him but yet you spew stupid shit about him because of your hate for UK. You do the same with Cal but yet when it comes to UNcheat you wanna act like anybody that has anything negative to say has no clue or is just jealous! Funny how you never wanna acknowledge UK’s past unless it’s something negative then you’re all for it. Like I’ve said before, I think it’s cute as shit how ate up with UK you are but you take it to the point that you embarrass other UNc fans!

Yep. Cause he’s full if shit. McCants is just an awful messenger. Pick anyone else. We’re waiting....
Okay, but it was okay when numbnuts took Rex Chapman's statements and turned them into facts.

Everyone knows Rex is full of shit and loves attention. So excuse me for bringing up McCants.

So, back at ya: "pick anyone else, we're waiting"

Or maybe they just got tired of piss ants like you. You don’t even know him or anything about him but yet you spew stupid shit about him because of your hate for UK. You do the same with Cal but yet when it comes to UNcheat you wanna act like anybody that has anything negative to say has no clue or is just jealous! Funny how you never wanna acknowledge UK’s past unless it’s something negative then you’re all for it. Like I’ve said before, I think it’s cute as shit how ate up with UK you are but you take it to the point that you embarrass other UNc fans!
He's one of the only trolls this board has. The Auburn fan is the only other one I know of.

I'm surprised Cory and @829305 are so willing to hitch their wagons to his lying ass.

Maybe you should tell Keion Brooks the same thing.
He’s the one that brought up changing the name of Rupp arena.

Is that how you remember it? He didn't bring it up...but lets just run made up shit.

I'm struggling to find a reason to like you. I want to,but I'm struggling. I'll continue to try and be better.

Is that how you remember it? He didn't bring it up...but lets just run made up shit.

I'm struggling to find a reason to like you. I want to,but I'm struggling. I'll continue to try and be better.
My apologies. I don’t know if he brought it up or was asked a question.
He did say that they should change the name of the building... my point still remains.
For the millionth time. I don’t give a **** if you like me or not. You can stop trying.

My apologies. I don’t know if he brought it up or was asked a question.
He did say that they should change the name of the building... my point still remains.
For the millionth time. I don’t give a **** if you like me or not. You can stop trying.

Just like everything else, you have no clue! Since you brought it up though, Keion also said he didn’t really know much about Rupp or something along those lines. Wonder why you didn’t wanna listen to McCants, who played for UNc when he had something to say but you wanna act like a kid playing for UK’s word is gospel? Your agenda makes you look more and more like a jackass day after day!!!

Just like everything else, you have no clue! Since you brought it up though, Keion also said he didn’t really know much about Rupp or something along those lines. Wonder why you didn’t wanna listen to McCants, who played for UNc when he had something to say but you wanna act like a kid playing for UK’s word is gospel? Your agenda makes you look more and more like a jackass day after day!!!
I read what McCants said when he attended UNC. That being in college was like bring in jail. All he did was go to class, practice & play ball.
Those where his words not mine.
Sorry if he changed his mind years later trying to get money from UNC & the NCAA.

I read what McCants said when he attended UNC. That being in college was like bring in jail. All he did was go to class, practice & play ball.
Those where his words not mine.
Sorry if he changed his mind years later trying to get money from UNC & the NCAA.
*snicker*

Reactions: kyjeff1
well rupps family heard unchickinky was talking reckless and made a website to debunk the “stories”
www.coachrupp.com @uncfan in ky go to the site and read the tab titled “Myth vs fact” and let’s see if you’re really interested in learning rupps racial feelings or if you are just looking for a angle to dig at UK

well rupps family heard unchickinky was talking reckless and made a website to debunk the “stories”
www.coachrupp.com @uncfan in ky go to the site and read the tab titled “Myth vs fact” and let’s see if you’re really interested in learning rupps racial feelings or if you are just looking for a angle to dig at UK
Rupp has been called a racist for many many years.
Why didn’t they make a website back then?
They didn’t care till shit got real & people wanted his racist ass name off the building.

Reactions: UL_1986
Now just imagine reading message board posters with less credibility than MCants.

BTw, shit all him all you want...he's one of yours and well....he's a UNC product. no one expected him to be smart.
Keep quoting him & using him as an example that UNC cheated... tells me all I need to know.

They didn’t care till shit got real & people wanted his racist ass name off the building.
so you look at facts and ignore them? thanks now we all know your true colors...a UNC troll. GTFO

When you're on top, you get called names by all the haters. Responding to dumb haters, such as yourself, is not the best thing to do when you are in UK's position.

But this is a different time. Right now, everything white people do, is racist in the eyes of many and Keion Brooks brought it to the forefront with uneducated comments.

Even a troll like you should get this.

Keep quoting him & using him as an example that UNC cheated... tells me all I need to know.
I saw Julius Peppers transcripts. If not for the fake class AFAM, and the fake grades, he would have flunked out of school. That is more than enough proof for me. Did you not see them posted on line?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Is there really anything to argue regarding the unc scandal.

Whether or not the ncaa should have had the balls to punish them? The ncaa is about the only incompetent bunch that doesn’t consider what unc did as cheating.

Granted I don’t think any college athletes (well big timefootball and basketball) have to face the same academic hurdles as regular student (unless of course they want to) and even then they have unlimited help in the form of tutors.

ADVERTISEMENT