ADVERTISEMENT

So.........How long before BBN runs Keion out of town....

You do appear to root for racism.

Ewing and Chapman and a whole bunch of ppl experienced it. Nice to see some schools have moved on and hired AA in leadership roles. Calipari recently started the Minority Leadership Initiative. They already place a few candidates in positions.

I don't follow UNC as much as you do UK, but is UNC currently doing anything? It's aways easy to dig up the past, ut what are you doing now? tia.

I don't want to bring up UNC's racist past. That'd make me the asshole. It's much better to learn what you guys are doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyFaninNC
Williams is close to retirement. Does UNC bite the bullet and hire a AA coach?

We know how much UNC fans like to keep it in the family so...
Hubert Davis?

There can't be that many southern schools holding out is there?

Hubert Davis?

Roy has 4-5 years left.
Phil Ford was set to take over after Dean/Gut retired but his drinking ruined his chances.
I’m hoping Stackhouse does well at Vandy & is in position to take over after Roy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Roy has 4-5 years left.
Phil Ford was set to take over after Dean/Gut retired but his drinking ruined his chances.
I’m hoping Stackhouse does well at Vandy & is in position to take over after Roy.
I used to live in Columbus and roomated with Troy Smith and his Brothers. You're probably wonder why (or don't give a shit) why I'm tellin you this, but we had a female rottweiler. Best dang dog I've ever messed with. I could list a 20 + commands she learned by having four "masters". The absolute perfect dog. RiP.

Rex Chapman seems to be a common source for the lunatics promoting this stuff. Funny, washed up players used as sources in other cases don't seem to go over as well.

The hypocrisy! Who would have thought Laughing

Roy has 4-5 years left.
Stackhouse has been in the news lately talking about bags of cash.

The guy clearly knows the game. I do think he'll fit in with the Carolina Way. No potshots given. I think he'll e great.

Hubert Davis?

No way UNC hires a black coach. Will not happen.

McCants - gives info about fake classes and cheating, but discredited by the UNC faithful, because he's just a salty guy who might be unhinged

Wait for it...

Chapman - guy with literal drug problem being touted as a great source for the argument UK is a racist institution.

I love it

McCants - gives info about fake classes and cheating, but discredited by the UNC faithful, because he's just a salty guy who might be unhinged

Wait for it...

Chapman - guy with literal drug problem being touted as a great source for the argument UK is a racist institution.

I love it
Is it wrong to judge them by feeling them up.?

You sound like my wife.

*sweet nothings. I like you. by far the best UNC poster. Cory up there. Shun is on repeat.....UNCfan, don't think of UNC at all. zipcode is an enigma.

Huge fan of all of you.

Damn, sound like your wife huh? I don't think that's good.

Wait for it...

I love it
What was the Info McCants gave the ncaa? It’s been so long, I’ve forgotten.

Wait for it...

I love it

Oh but, but, but!Laughing

Quite the contrary. I also think that’s kind of the degradation of society with social media etc.

Seems more like a sheep thing to me.

so are you saying you are part of the unc herd?
you know 'birds of a feather flock together" and all

Last edited:
I’m worried I might get another like. Winking
f88ba35bcf086fc611a3b91b89491d08.jpg

That’s you saying that arbitrarily. I’m saying, a grown man worried about how many likes he or someone else gets is kind of pathetic. Do you though.

man you sure stretch things
i am not the least bit worried
just pointing out a fact the only ones giving you likes are fans of the most corrupt school in my lifetime

your trolling has really fallen off

man you sure stretch things
i am not the least bit worried
just pointing out a fact the only ones giving you likes are fans of the most corrupt school in my lifetime

your trolling has really fallen off
Lol, I’m the one stretching things?

Take your own advice.

ADVERTISEMENT