ADVERTISEMENT

SMU 59 Evansville 57

This is a little much. Could have posted on the other thread about UK.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 829305
This was about the # 30 ranked team.
They jumped what 70 spots for a 3 point win.

Proves most voters are idiots and should have their voting privileges taken away for the rest of the season.

When is it ok to start charging rent?

I see you and others have a reading comprehension problem.

Evansville was rewarded 60 spots.
No one does that.

Of course they promptly lose their next game.
However you and big blew cohorts think Basketball revolves around uofk.
It doesnt.

I see you and others have a reading comprehension problem.

Evansville was rewarded 60 spots.
No one does that.

Of course they promptly lose their next game.
However you and big blew cohorts think Basketball revolves around uofk.
It doesnt.

Do you not see the irony of this post? I guess you think everyone here can't see what's actually happening with this thread.

Butthurt louville fans. Nothing to see here folks.
You’re a Purdue fan, isn’t there a kiddie table board for you guys to post on? You could pound your chest on a mid major board, here you’re totally irrelevant!

You’re a Purdue fan, isn’t there a kiddie table board for you guys to post on? You could pound your chest on a mid major board, here you’re totally irrelevant!

Leave him be.

Wisconsin is getting ready to wax purdont ass, knocking them out of a bowl. 6 million dollar bust.

Meanwhile while in Louisville.........

It's pretty amazing how bad the UL fans wanted him....and are now glad they were once disappointed.

It's pretty amazing how bad the UL fans wanted him....and are now glad they were once disappointed.

Man I was definitely one of them. At the time I truly felt Brohm was the best man for the job. Then this year happened, and Coach satterfield happened, and the fact that he’s got the same 2-10 team that teams were scoring 50 plus a game on, to bowl eligibility is nothing short of amazing. It’s crazy how big we “won” by “losing” brohm.

Now I’m not gonna sit here and shit on brohm, I think he is a good coach, injuries just decimated their squad although they weren’t too impressive before the injuries. But hell they lost their QB and best offensive weapon (rondale moore) for the year on the same damn play. That’s just bad luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT