ADVERTISEMENT

SMH Another Ex KU Player in trouble

Marquis Teague kicked off a flight for alledgely for stealing a blanket

When is KU going to hold Bill accountable?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/g-leag...s-removed-christmas-eve-flight-184620364.html
giphy.gif

Fake news. If this was a true story the former Kansas player would have assaulted a woman (read: crazy bitch), stole her magic blanket, put it in a booster's name, then crashed it while drunk and fled the scene.

Fake news. If this was a true story the former Kansas player would have assaulted a woman (read: crazy bitch), stole her magic blanket, put it in a booster's name, then crashed it while drunk and fled the scene.

When did he play for KU? BTW-Coach Self is one of the most honorable of all the top coaches.

I am confused. Is there an inside joke where you guys are saying Teague played for KU instead of UK?

Cuz I am pretty sure... Teague played for Kentucky.

That's BS. Some dude trying to help out the poors and the flight lady accuses them of stealing. Guys just trying to keep their heads up.

6bXlW.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure he spoke 7 launguages like most ku players. Instead of assulting a car he stole a blanket that was apparently was given to him. They punished the flight attendant and she has to take anger management classes

I'm sure he spoke 7 launguages like most ku players. Instead of assulting a car he stole a blanket that was apparently was given to him. They punished the flight attendant and she has to take anger management classes

You forgot to mention another first round bust who is out of the NBA.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT