ADVERTISEMENT

Silvio De Sousa

dgreen3526

Aug 5, 2012
Heard a bit earlier today that the KU staff and locker room 100% expects Silvio to be a huge part of next years team. They do not see him missing any time due to the Adidas nonsense. This could be bad news for everyone else considering what this team already has....Don't shoot the messenger.

Heard a bit earlier today that the KU staff and locker room 100% expects Silvio to be a huge part of next years team. They do not see him missing any time due to the Adidas nonsense. This could be bad news for everyone else considering what this team already has....Don't shoot the messenger.
Do KU fans feel comfortable naming a starting lineup for '18-'19?

UK found out today Hagans completed his work and will enroll early, but we're still waiting on Travis Reid, or Reid Travis. Two first names confuses me.

Do KU fans feel comfortable naming a starting lineup for '18-'19?

UK found out today Hagans completed his work and will enroll early, but we're still waiting on Travis Reid, or Reid Travis. Two first names confuses me.
Not comfortable but I’d be perfectly content and could see self using this:

Moore
Grimes
Dedric Lawson
De Sousa
Dok

Some people are thinking that McCormack is the most talented of all the frontcourt players.

If the backcourt is even slightly above average, this team will be damn hard to beat.

Reactions: npreston
Dotson/Moore
Grimes
KJ Lawson
Dedric Lawson
Udoka
You think K.J. Lawson will see more tick than de Sousa? Not disagreeing but why? If so I’ll be happy if Hed that good. De Sousa flashed crazy talent and athleticism once he got it.

Some people are thinking that McCormack is the most talented of all the frontcourt players.

If the backcourt is even slightly above average, this team will be damn hard to beat.
Makes me happy we get Duke and UNC prior to our game.

LoL.... I wasnt shittalking .... I was just being serious that Azubuike is injury prone. kind of like if Vanderbilt came back to UK... you just know they'll have another injury at some point.
Dok was out briefly last year and Kansas didn’t need him. I’m thinking it was more procautionary. Seemed to work out just fine. I mean, IMO... he’ll be back, down 20 lbs and still dunking on anyone and everyone in the game.

Dotson
Moore
Grimes
D. Lawson
Dok

I think these 5 start. No idea othe than DeSousa who will get major minutes. KU will be very deep and talented at the 4 and 5. Just have to wait and see on the perimeter.

Reactions: slime1728
LoL.... I wasnt shittalking .... I was just being serious that Azubuike is injury prone. kind of like if Vanderbilt came back to UK... you just know they'll have another injury at some point.
I certainly wouldnt call him “prone.” He’s a physical player, doesn’t shy away from contact, and does most of the dirty work down low. He’ll get banged up every now and then, but he’s far from being an injury magnet.

Glad you weren’t talking shit, cause I’ve seen you bring way more heat than that. Good to hear you haven’t lost your touch. Winking

Funny thing is he did not get hurt till March and out only 3 games. That's all he missed. And him getting hurt was the best thing for KU because it allowed Self to find out what we had with De Sousa.

Reactions: KUhawks34
This could've been a superteam with Langford. Still could be I guess.

I'd love to see Vick back with a shorter leash. Doubt it happens though.

You think K.J. Lawson will see more tick than de Sousa? Not disagreeing but why? If so I’ll be happy if Hed that good. De Sousa flashed crazy talent and athleticism once he got it.

You aren't going to see much of D Law at the 3...Coach T even said so the other day. He would have a difficult time guarding other 3's in the league.

Moore vs Dotson
Grimes
Garrett vs KJ Law
D Law
Dok

I could also see...Dotson and Moore both starting with Grimes. Grimes, D Law and Dok are the only for sure starters for me. The competition battles will be nice to have...and may the best men win.

How the christmas f**k do you hardly get hurt? An injury is an injury ... Azubuike got hurt and De Sousa had to cover for him right? That makes two years in a row the kid got hurt and missed some time.

Hey if you are gonna troll like a moron... you shocked you got it right back?

If anyone knows what it takes to be pathetic it would be you
Don't kid yourself....telling me I Butt F*ck my moms grey forested butt is hardly trolling...seems like it was just a failed attempt to be funny...that seriously was pathetically not funny at all in reality.

Reactions: HawksJ
ADVERTISEMENT