ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Makenzie Miltown running his mouth

iliketrafficlights

Feb 25, 2015
Apparently when you don’t play anybody you have the opportunity to run your mouth about opponents who aren’t even on your schedule. Miltown says UCF is better than Notre Dame and cited each team’s contest vs Pitt. (He didn’t mention the common opponent Navy, probably because it didn’t fit his argument.)

Pretty sad that this bitch has a game against Cincinnati this week and yet is running his mouth about Notre Dame.

The due is like 23-0 as a starter or something, I don't really have a problem with him talking, not his fault his team doesn't have a good schedule.

Reactions: darkwing27
Like they deep dicked Ball State, Vanderbilt, Pitt, and Northwestern? I think UCF would be OK.

Meh. All wins. UCF trench play doesn’t come close to what ND brings. It would be close for a while but ND would pull away in the 4th quarter after wearing down lineman used to competing against the AAC.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Like they deep dicked Ball State, Vanderbilt, Pitt, and Northwestern? I think UCF would be OK.

It's funny when people actually have to use the way you win as some sort knock on your program. If that's all you've got how is that supposed to bother me? Once Notre Dame beats USC that will be 22 wins in their last 25 games. Program's on it's way back, Feels good..

You probably said the same thing last time we played Notre Dame
First of all you didn't play Notre Dame, Alabama did. Secondly, this Notre Dame team is far better at every level than that team was it isn't close. Alabama would probably win, but Tua's banged up and Notre Dame's defense is legit.

Reactions: iliketrafficlights
On a neutral field, Pedo State covers up for a child rapist for 18 years.
RollLaugh
Sad that's what you jump to every single time.

As long as we are throwing out broad blankets, remember when ND gave Bill Cosby an honorary degree? Oh yah I believe there was a priest associated with ND that molested little boys too. Man I must assume all of Notre Dame condones this type of behavior. They should change their name to the Fighting rapists.

First of all you didn't play Notre Dame, Alabama did. Secondly, this Notre Dame team is far better at every level than that team was it isn't close. Alabama would probably win, but Tua's banged up and Notre Dame's defense is legit.

Gumps always “we” Alabama. They live their lives vicariously through a college football team. High illiteracy rates, large numbers of people below the poverty line, etc... I’d just let them have it. It’s a major source of self-esteem.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
RollLaugh
Sad that's what you jump to every single time.

As long as we are throwing out broad blankets, remember when ND gave Bill Cosby an honorary degree? Oh yah I believe there was a priest associated with ND that molested little boys too. Man I must assume all of Notre Dame condones this type of behavior. They should change their name to the Fighting rapists.

You’re too damn easy to rile up.

But seriously, Penn St will always be synonymous with Sandusky for the rest of your lifetime. I’m a Catholic. I get called a pederast here regularly.

Reactions: Ronin26
I honestly don't know what is worse.

Being someone who gets their panties in a bundle about UCF... or arguing with someone who gets their panties in a bundle about UCF.

Or somebody who is clearly trolling people on a Friday night after a long week while he enjoys some beers.

Gumps always “we” Alabama. They live their lives vicariously through a college football team. High illiteracy rates, large numbers of people below the poverty line, etc... I’d just let them have it. It’s a major source of self-esteem.

I say 'we' because I'm an alum.

ADVERTISEMENT