ADVERTISEMENT

SI Article on cheating in college basketball.

I'm amused by how much you discuss sucking dick and how curious you are about it. Not surprised.

Tell us how you were your high school team manager again, and how you said black dudes have huge junk because you saw them coming out of the shower. Lolol

That was the gayest story I have ever heard. You are one strange dude

I'm amused by how much you discuss sucking dick and how curious you are about it. Not surprised.
giphy.gif

Tell us how you were your high school team manager again, and how you said black dudes have huge junk because you saw them coming out of the shower. Lolol

That was the gayest story I have ever heard. You are one strange dude
Why would a straight guy want to hear a story like that so badly? You've got some real latent tendencies that I think you need to sit down and confront yourself about. I'd never pressure someone to come out, but it's time, bud.

Why would a straight guy want to hear a story like that so badly? You've got some real latent tendencies that I think you need to sit down and confront yourself about. I'd never pressure someone to come out, but it's time, bud.

Why would you tell that story on a college basketball message board? Did you think that was funny?

I bet you wish you kept that one under your hat. Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Anyway, back to the topic. Who here is a fan of a team facing 5 level one violations?

Not it.

Tell the BBC shower story again. Blahaha
Sure, I was in the shower, and when I walked out there you were smiling, grabbing your ankles. There was a line of football players waiting their turn. I'd never heard the term size queen before then, but you kept saying how there were only a few white guys you'd enjoy, and you normally only accepted BBC's. You begged me to get in line, but said I'd have to go last since the others wouldn't be able to enjoy it if I went first. I turned it down since, obviously, I'd never drop my standards to that level, and you've been triggered ever since.

A tale as old as time.

That's the last time I'll tell it, so please stop asking.

Sure, I was in the shower, and when I walked out there you were smiling, grabbing your ankles. There was a line of football players waiting their turn. I'd never heard the term size queen before then, but you kept saying how there were only a few white guys you'd enjoy, and you normally only accepted BBC's. You begged me to get in line, but said I'd have to go last since the others wouldn't be able to enjoy it if I went first. I turned it down since, obviously, I'd never drop my standards to that level, and you've been triggered ever since.

A tale as old as time.

I don’t have a gif handy for it. But I’ve come to hate the sec as a Kentucky fan. I’m getting my lawn chair out and watching that mf’er burn with a bag of popcorn when the time comes.
I'd welcome Kentucky as a Big 10 member. Ditch Nebraska, bring in Kentucky. At least Kentucky has a competitive football program to add to basketball. Nebraska has... miles of nothing and interstate?

Reactions: hawkit3113
All my posts get you riled anymore. Maybe they always did.
Sorry if I seemed to target you, I didn't realize I was. Just trying to bring some levity to close out a messed up year. Some jokes work, some don't, but I'm still tossing them out there.

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT