ADVERTISEMENT

SI Article on cheating in college basketball.

No surprise on who the article calls out. The biggest sleaze balls Will Wade and Bruce Pearl called out by name.

Haha they do not have anything on Bruce and AU is fine.

They had an assistant coach use his power to bribe 2 players over 3 years ago who ALREADY ON CAMPUS to an agent when their eligibility is up. He was actually steering players to leave Auburn and hurt the program. He was immediately fired and those 2 players sat 45 and 55 games respectively 3 seasons ago and repaid the small amount of money they owed. They were both cleared by the NCAA to return and played the last 2 seasons going to the Final 4 and finishing 25-6 last year.

Pat Forde LOL

Haha they do not have anything on Bruce and AU is fine.

They had an assistant coach use his power to bribe 2 players over 3 years ago who ALREADY ON CAMPUS to an agent when their eligibility is up. He was actually steering players to leave Auburn and hurt the program. He was immediately fired and those 2 players sat 45 and 55 games respectively 3 seasons ago and repaid the small amount of money they owed. They were both cleared by the NCAA to return and played the last 2 seasons going to the Final 4 and finishing 25-6 last year.

Pat Forde LOL
Auburn fans and burying their heads in the sand about their cheating. Name a more iconic duo.

Bruce Pearl and sleaze. Name a more iconic duo.

No surprise on who the article calls out. The biggest sleaze balls Will Wade and Bruce Pearl called out by name.

SEC fans be like.....

tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_400.gifv

Nah. Nice try though little buddy..
Members of Pearl's staff have been caught cheating twice, iirc, other coaches are calling him out as a cheater, he's personally been caught cheating and lying in his past, and you're here to tell us that it's clean. Right. Nice try, lil guy.

Last edited:
Members of Pearl's staff have been caught cheating twice, iirc, other coaches are calling him out as a cheater, he's personally been caught cheating and lying in his past, and you're here to tell us that it's clean. Right. Nice try, lil guy.

Nah, sorry bro. Definitely not worried....

This is why it's important for a team like Iowa to win the national championship this year.

So that college athletics as a whole, let alone basketball, can see that it can be won the right way........

Ha....benchwarmers at K-State (when they were awful) were getting benefits. Also Nebraska, Colorado, etc. I'd almost guarantee that some Iowa players are "hooked up."

Basically every top 100 player (and then some) is getting something. And Iowa's getting a decent share these days, as Gil liked to remind everybody 3 times in each post.

Reactions: Villian07
Ha....benchwarmers at K-State (when they were awful) were getting benefits. Also Nebraska, Colorado, etc. I'd almost guarantee that some Iowa players are "hooked up."

Basically every top 100 player (and then some) is getting something. And Iowa's getting a decent share these days, as Gil liked to remind everybody 3 times in each post.
Nope.

Iowa > Kansas in terms of running a clean program. SmokinSmile

Besides a place like Iowa isn't good enough at cheating to be able to hide it from anyone..........just sayin.

Plus he’s a snitch. There is nothing respectable about that fcker.

It would be interesting to see who would rather be Bruce Pearl than themselves.
If I wasn't much better looking and infinitely less doughy douche, I'd trade to take the paycheck he gets. Plus, I'm pretty sure the guy has a button for a cock. You can just tell.

ADVERTISEMENT