ADVERTISEMENT

Should WVU or MSU be ranked #1 after today?

Nova will be 1 and it will be by a substantial margin.

Nova will probably be #1 but I bet the votes are close. They were pretty close last week.

Nova just lost a week ago, WVU has won 14 in a row and has the much better collection of wins.

WVU just beat a top 10 team by 13... Nova just gave up 90 points to a bad Marquette team.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
Should be Nova. The Butler loss was a fluke. When you have Paul Jorgenson pulling up from 35 feet in transition & sinking 3’s, it might not be your night.

MSU simply got their ass beat.

Every team every year is beatable so I'm not sure what you mean by this. MSU is playing the best right now, they have talent, experience, and a lot of length. They should be #1 imo.
Well, I was wrong. Wtf is going on this weekend...

Anyone who saw the Nova game at Hinkle knows what an epic fluke it was. Butler nearly tripled their yearly 3pt shooting % in that game. They shot 15-22 and you still got the sense were the game another minute longer they’d have lost. Nova is so ridiculously good offensively this year you have to literally shoot out of your skull to defeat them.

Anyone who saw the Nova game at Hinkle knows what an epic fluke it was. Butler nearly tripled their yearly 3pt shooting % in that game. They shot 15-22 and you still got the sense were the game another minute longer they’d have lost. Nova is so ridiculously good offensively this year you have to literally shoot out of your skull to defeat them.

Seems like a lot of teams have been shooting out of their skulls against them. Gave up 85, 101 and 90 points in their 3 last games... against 2 bad teams (DePaul and Marquette) and a very average butler team

Nova is gonna have to pick up the D against better competition

Seems like a lot of teams have been shooting out of their skulls against them. Gave up 85, 101 and 90 points in their 3 last games... against 2 bad teams (DePaul and Marquette) and a very average butler team

Nova is gonna have to pick up the D against better competition

They have definitely not been playing J Wright type of D lately.

ADVERTISEMENT