• no

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • makes no matter to me

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fran got into with an Illinois assistant.
there have been issues between players as well, its not just Fran and for the record it was 2 Illinois assistants that started, because they were pissed that Weezy dunked the ball @ the 15 second mark.

on a side note when Connor grabbed that rebound with 2 seconds left the Illinois players started to hammer him to get a foul,

is that how that how these coaches coach these players, it was bad enough from their HC admitted that going into the game the plan was to hit Garza hard all game long in his post game pressure

I think it shows if you are man enough to leave the trash talk on the court and shake the hand of your opponent, win or lose. But, I was raised with a solid set of cock and balls so not shaking hands was never a thing.

I think it shows if you are man enough to leave the trash talk on the court and shake the hand of your opponent, win or lose. But, I was raised with a solid set of cock and balls so not shaking hands was never a thing.
times have changed where the refs let the physical play get out of hand to the point that fights will happen at the end of games.

on that basis its just better that the teams just go to their own locker rooms and cool off.

Yeah, I always did. I still think it is stupid though. Do it like the NBA.

on a side note when Connor grabbed that rebound with 2 seconds left the Illinois players started to hammer him to get a foul,

is that how that how these coaches coach these players, it was bad enough from their HC admitted that going into the game the plan was to hit Garza hard all game long in his post game pressure

lol ur dumb

I think they should trade it for a “cup check” instead.

60cb526f-5372-4bfe-88ec-f3e89062fca1.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT