ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs Big12 Challenge ( 6-4 )

You know how I know you're gay? 'cause you're an Auburn fan.

And you have jack on you chin.
I am still here
There is a diff in “quality” wins and “great”wins tho. Beating stl isnt a great win imo, but still impressive to take care of business on the road against a good team.
This is why you look at overall resume. For example auburn hasn’t lost in regulation this season. Only one loss in double OT and if I wanted to act like Uk fan. I would point out that loss occured without one of our current starters

I am still here

This is why you look at overall resume. For example auburn hasn’t lost in regulation this season. Only one loss in double OT and if I wanted to act like Uk fan. I would point out that loss occured without one of our current starters
Its all pretty pointless when yall got the secT and ncaaT to answer the question. At this point, auburns number 1, that speaks for itself. But it dont mean nothin if u dont make a run in march.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Its all pretty pointless when yall got the secT and ncaaT to answer the question. At this point, auburns number 1, that speaks for itself. But it dont mean nothin if u dont make a run in march.
I think the sec regular season is bigger than the sec tournament. Ncaa tournament you are right though

Eh, Auburn needs to make it to the SECT first. I don't have any faith in that happening, since they aren't playing the SECT on Auburn's home court.
SecT shoukd be fun this year. Teams like bama and lsu u just never know which will show up. Beat anybody, lose to anybody. Tenn kinda like that but not to the degree imo.

UK usually has a quazi homecourt advantage in the secT as well, which should obv help.

I think the sec regular season is bigger than the sec tournament. Ncaa tournament you are right though
I mean idk in regards to seeding and such but with unbalanced schedules the conf tourney is way more indicative, imo. Plus its happening right before the ncaaT, so its more relevant than games that happened in dec/jan.

Guess alot depends on how much ur coach emphasizes it, as well

And thats any conf that doesnt do a true round robin, not just the sec. Imho at least

SecT shoukd be fun this year. Teams like bama and lsu u just never know which will show up. Beat anybody, lose to anybody. Tenn kinda like that but not to the degree imo.

UK usually has a quazi homecourt advantage in the secT as well, which should obv help.
Sec tourney is in Tampa this year. Had been in Nashville and is returning there next year. Auburn won the last sec tourney we played in. Missed last year with post season ban. Then covid canceled in 2020. Auburn and Kentucky split the regular season games in 2020. Were the 1 and 2 seeds in sec tourney that year had it been played. We won it in 2019

Ahh dam i thought it was always in atlanta like the football sec championship for some reason.

Tampa is an interesting choice to say the least but i aint got a dog in the race so i dont much care.

Ahh dam i thought it was always in atlanta like the football sec championship for some reason.

Tampa is an interesting choice to say the least but i aint got a dog in the race so i dont much care.
It’s been in Nashville the most lately. Even did St. Louis one year with mizzou. Nashville has the next 15 years I believe after this year. It’s a far better setup than Atlanta for a tourney as downtown Atlanta sucks

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
LOL. We don’t have a team of charmin soft pussies like Kentucky does. Kessler and Jabari are both better than every player on your team. Hell Dylan cardwell even got Oscar flustered. Auburn also has the coaching edge and our guards have balls. Unlike yours
You’re just adorable lol. Tell me, where was you when Auburn was sucking ass and will you go back there once they fall off…Again? Never seen you (or any other Auburn fan) here until they started being decent. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
LOL. We don’t have a team of charmin soft pussies like Kentucky does. Kessler and Jabari are both better than every player on your team. Hell Dylan cardwell even got Oscar flustered. Auburn also has the coaching edge and our guards have balls. Unlike yours
heart-cartoon-watercolor-frame-flower.jpg

🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: della and Scotty00
Auburn has a better and more famous basketball player in our history than any player that’s ever suited up for Uk. So yeah try again there for why I have to only use UK players

Auburn Tigers School History​

Seasons: 116 (1905-06 to 2021-22)

Record: 1422-1224-1 .537 W-L%

Conferences: SEC, Southern and Ind

Conference Champion: 4 Times (Reg. Seas.), 2 Times (Tourn.)

NCAA Tournament: 10 Years (17-10), 1 Final Four, 0 Championships

NCAA Champion:

Kentucky Wildcats School History​

Seasons: 119 (1902-03 to 2021-22)

Record: 2346-733-1 .762 W-L%

Conferences: SEC, Southern and Ind

Conference Champion: 56 Times (Reg. Seas.), 33 Times (Tourn.)

NCAA Tournament: 59 Years (131-53), 17 Final Fours, 8 Championships

NCAA Champion: 1948, 1949, 1951, 1958, 1978, 1996, 1998 and 2012

Ranked in AP Poll: 54 Times (Preseason), 53 Times (Final), 932 Weeks (Total)

But Barkley was the best pro. He was , but he didn't bring any hardware to Auburn.

Best program, Eat our dust Auburn

Last edited:
I love when you reach into the past when it fits your narrative. So predictable.
Well, it's not you came out of the blue to come at me is it? My post original post was only about UT and wasn't coming after UK. So, what was up with you jumping on it?

Regardless, it was not like the UK past which y'all site back to horse and buggy days. It was just last year.

Has worked for UT in the post season for years.
When did UT duck a SEC/Big 12 fight? Granted Tennessee is a merciful team and all. Tennessee was batting "clean up" in this year's match up. ( Greg Sankey is no dummy) The SEC had already won it and there was no call to rub it in the Big 12's face. I think Tennessee made that point by allowing themselves to get down by 17 pts only to tie it up in the closing seconds.

Such weak sauce, we literally just showed up on their best programs home floor, one of the hardest places to play and win in America and waxed them.
beautiful-woman-cook-tasting-soup-latino-chef-ladle-isolated-white-64546244.jpg

But, it is sauce nonetheless and you can't refute it. Sometimes too much sauce can over power the meat/post. You need to add just the right amount to bring out the flavor. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT