ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs Big12 Challenge ( 6-4 )

Who are these wins against? There's nothing in your pre conference schedule that is worth a damn.

The only reason your sos is at 66th and UK's is 248th, is your cupcakes weren't as bad. UK played far better top end teams.

Fact is, AU doesn't have any impressive wins. What, at Alabama? Is that it?
You are right. Kentucky shouldn’t be considered a an impressive win. So I guess auburn doesn’t have any. Also Overall schedule is all that matters. Again two more quad 1 wins away from auburn than Kentucky has away from rupp.

You are right. Kentucky shouldn’t be considered a an impressive win. So I guess auburn doesn’t have any. Also Overall schedule is all that matters. Again two more quad 1 wins away from auburn than Kentucky has away from rupp.
Who are these quad 1 wins? Auburn got UK at home, not on the road.
Does AU have any wins as impressive as the one UK had last night?
Auburn is a fraud this year. Your '19 team would deep dick this Au team.

Who are these quad 1 wins? Auburn got UK at home, not on the road.
Does AU have any wins as impressive as the one UK had last night?
Auburn is a fraud this year. Your '19 team would deep dick this Au team.
Loyola, St. Louis, And Alabama. All 3 were quad 1 wins away from Auburn and all 3 would beat the shit out of notre dame. A team that stroked Kentucky. Auburn also hasn’t lost a true road game this season. Unlike Kentucky who has lost 4. Auburn will be anyone you want us to. Not our faults team don’t want pearl bring in that dickheat to their house. Auburn still has road games at Arkansas, Florida, and Tennessee. When he still win the SEc maybe then you will have a clue.

Reactions: olsonab
TyTy laid pipe and you didn’t consent. I’m sorry.
Hell he even lasted 6x longer than most uk fans 🤣

ill show myself out.

Both are really good teams. Auburn won at home, imo uk could prolly do the same. Hopefully we get to see the nuetral court matchup in the secT or deep in the tourney(unless someone wants to send uk packing early, i wont object)

Two really good teams who will be favored to make the FF by the end of the year.

Loyola, St. Louis, And Alabama. All 3 were quad 1 wins away from Auburn and all 3 would beat the shit out of notre dame. A team that stroked Kentucky. Auburn also hasn’t lost a true road game this season. Unlike Kentucky who has lost 4. Auburn will be anyone you want us to. Not our faults team don’t want pearl bring in that dickheat to their house. Auburn still has road games at Arkansas, Florida, and Tennessee. When he still win the SEc maybe then you will have a clue.
LMFAO at Saint Louis and Loyola. You weren't going to tell me, because you knew they were mid majors. Wow, what a joke, even for you, Foot Locker.

I can't believe you think those are good wins. Heck, AU's wins over LSU and Missouri are more impressive.

Alabama is the only good win you have away from home. What a joke. You guys are hiding. You’re so damn lucky UK's guards got hurt.

Auburn is a fraud, be prepared to see them lose long before the FF.

had your balls even dropped yet?

Someone sounds butthurt.

TyTy was laying pipe to Auburn and it’s faithful He was literally cumming inside anuses.

Probably should stfu

TyTy laid pipe and you didn’t consent. I’m sorry.

Keep up or stfu

Being poor and a bitch is not a good look.

Look everybody, he’s watched for 40 years so that makes him an expert!😂

you're a little punk ass bitch that probably works at foot locker. you can borrow it from your mom, she'll have the money once she makes 9 more trips to my house.

I own this board. Stay on your home board rook

You’re just a punk kid that comes here to home board

My only hope is you continue to post like a dumbass,

Had probably never felt a vagina in his life. What a pussy.

You know who daddy is.

you were a bitch

what time does foot locker open tomorrow?

shia-shia-labeouf.gif

Hell he even lasted 6x longer than most uk fans 🤣

ill show myself out.

Both are really good teams. Auburn won at home, imo uk could prolly do the same. Hopefully we get to see the nuetral court matchup in the secT or deep in the tourney(unless someone wants to send uk packing early, i wont object)

Two really good teams who will be favored to make the FF by the end of the year.
Eh, Auburn needs to make it to the SECT first. I don't have any faith in that happening, since they aren't playing the SECT on Auburn's home court.

LMFAO at Saint Louis and Loyola. You weren't going to tell me, because you knew they were mid majors. Wow, what a joke, even for you, Foot Locker.

I can't believe you think those are good wins. Heck, AU's wins over LSU and Missouri are more impressive.

Alabama is the only good win you have away from home. What a joke. You guys are hiding. You’re so damn lucky UK's guards got hurt.

Auburn is a fraud, be prepared to see them lose long before the FF.
If auburn is a fraud. Kentucky is an even bigger one. Loyola and St. Louis are both better teams than a team that beat Kentucky this year. We aren’t hiding at all. We would you beat you at rupp this season also. We didn’t make the sec schedule.

Eh, Auburn needs to make it to the SECT first. I don't have any faith in that happening, since they aren't playing the SECT on Auburn's home court.
LOl you lost to notre dame. Auburn has 6-7 wins away from auburn against teams better than notre dame.

If auburn is a fraud. Kentucky is an even bigger one. Loyola and St. Louis are both better teams than a team that beat Kentucky this year. We aren’t hiding at all. We would you beat you at rupp this season also. We didn’t make the sec schedule.
How dumb can you be? UK just thumped the #5 team in the country, on their home floor, by a thousand? Did you already forget?
That is far more impressive than any 2 wins AU can pair together away from Auburn. Go ahead and pair ST Louis and Loyola together if you want. Haha, you're a joke.

Auburn is 3-1 in quad 1 games away from auburn. If I wanted to be a bitch like Kentucky fans. I could point out our 1 loss came when we had a player down in double overtime.

meanwhile Kentucky is 1-4 in quad 1 games away from home.

sorry you lose again kyjeff

Got a better road win than @KU? Simple yes or no will suffice.
Auburn would have beat the shit out of Kansas as well last night. They were overrated. 3-1 verses the quad 1 on the road is far more impressive than Kentucky’s 1-4 record against quad 1 away from home.

Auburn is 3-1 in quad 1 games away from auburn. If I wanted to be a bitch like Kentucky fans. I could point out our 1 loss came when we had a player down in double overtime.

meanwhile Kentucky is 1-4 in quad 1 games away from home.

sorry you lose again kyjeff
And UK is still ranked higher in every metric and would be a favorite over Auburn on a neutral court. True story.
AU is a fraud.

Auburn would have beat the shit out of Kansas as well last night. They were overrated. 3-1 verses the quad 1 on the road is far more impressive than Kentucky’s 1-4 record against quad 1 away from home.
So, Auburn escapes Missouri by 1 point, but would win at KU?

Riiiiiight.

Reactions: JC for 3
And UK is still ranked higher in every metric and would be a favorite over Auburn on a neutral court. True story.
AU is a fraud.
That is completely false. Kentucky isn’t ranked higher in any defensive metrics nor in any polls. Auburn is the best team in the SEC and Uk is just playing for 2nd

That is completely false. Kentucky isn’t ranked higher in any defensive metrics nor in any polls. Auburn is the best team in the SEC and Uk is just playing for 2nd
You need to look again bub. UK is ranked 3rd in Ken Pom, Auburn is 6th. UK's offense is 7 positions better than Auburns.

Look, I know this isn’t going to piss you off, but it’s true. Just sit there and hide behind your pathetic SEC schedule like a little bitch.

You need to look again bub. UK is ranked 3rd in Ken Pom, Auburn is 6th. UK's offense is 7 positions better than Auburns.

Look, I know this isn’t going to piss you off, but it’s true. Just sit there and hide behind your pathetic SEC schedule like a little bitch.
Kenpom? LOl? No one pays attention to that hack. It doesn’t take stregnth of schedule into play. Gonzaga cleans up for kenpom. 11 games against quad 4.

Lost to ND in December, big difference.

Auburn us a fraud. Sucks for you.
Auburn hasnt lost in December or January dumfvxk. You better hope auburn isn’t a fraud because Kentucky is even bigger fraud if auburn is a fraud .

Kenpom? LOl? No one pays attention to that hack. It doesn’t take stregnth of schedule into play. Gonzaga cleans up for kenpom. 11 games against quad 4.
Name whatever metric you want. UK will lead in every one.

Just sit still while I clip this leash on you so I can continue walking your dumb ass around the board.

Auburn hasnt lost in December or January dumfvxk. You better hope auburn isn’t a fraud because Kentucky is even bigger fraud if auburn is a fraud .
Yeah, because Auburn hasn’t played anybody away from home all season.

Yeah, because Auburn hasn’t played anybody away from home all season.
3-1 verses 1-4 in quad 1. You simply aren’t bright. You are wanting 1 win to cover up for the other 4 losses you have. Meanwhile auburn has 3 wins against the top bracket away from auburn

Name whatever metric you want. UK will lead in every one.

Just sit still while I clip this leash on you so I can continue walking your dumb ass around the board.
It’s be that’s walking you like a bitch. I have shut down all every point you have. Then you move the goal post. I own you worse than any Kentucky fan at this point. You know it to. Take your owning like the bitch you are

3-1 verses 1-4 in quad 1. You simply aren’t bright. You are wanting 1 win to cover up for the other 4 losses you have. Meanwhile auburn has 3 wins against the top bracket away from auburn
LOL, you're counting St Louis and Loyola. You’re pathetic.
I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama deep dicks y'all Tuesday night.

It’s be that’s walking you like a bitch. I have shut down all every point you have. Then you move the goal post. I own you worse than any Kentucky fan at this point. You know it to. Take your owning like the bitch you are
So, you're not going to name a metric? What metric are you using if KP isn’t good enough for you?

So, you're not going to name a metric? What metric are you using if KP isn’t good enough for you?
The metric that we beat the shit out of tou on the scoreboard and on the floor quite literally. Gonzaga would never lose a game if metrics like his mattered.

LOL, you're counting St Louis and Loyola. You’re pathetic.
I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama deep dicks y'all Tuesday night.
I am counting two quad 2 wins that are ither better then a team UK lost to.

Does Auburn have a better win than the one UK had last night?

The answer is no.
Overall resume is far more telling than one win. You would only have a point if auburn had lost to Kansas this season. We haven’t

Overall resume is far more telling than one win. You would only have a point if auburn had lost to Kansas this season. We haven’t
Haha, okay, you got nothing else, you've petered out, now you're just shooting blanks.

I've been just screwing with you this whole time. Auburn is a good team and Smith is the best 4 in the country, if he stays healthy, Auburn has a shot at a sweet 16.

Haha, okay, you got nothing else, you've petered out, now you're just shooting blanks.

I've been just screwing with you this whole time. Auburn is a good team and Smith is the best 4 in the country, if he stays healthy, Auburn has a shot at a sweet 16.
Kentucky has a good starting 5. Not much depth though. If Oscar avoids avoids foul trouble. You may see see a round of 32 game.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
St louis and loyola are both good mid majors this year. Definitely quality wins.

I thought wku would be too but they gott…fried.

Shame there arent two seperate tournaments at the end of the year to decide who is better between auburn and uk, bc they are both really really good imo.

Reactions: olsonab
Kentucky has a good starting 5. Not much depth though. If Oscar avoids avoids foul trouble. You may see see a round of 32 game.
You know how I know you're gay? 'cause you're an Auburn fan.

And you have jack on you chin.

St louis and loyola are both good mid majors this year. Definitely quality wins.

I thought wku would be too but they gott…fried.

Shame there arent two seperate tournaments at the end of the year to decide who is better between auburn and uk, bc they are both really really good imo.
St. Louis was a true road game as well.

Reactions: Villian07
ADVERTISEMENT