ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs Big12 Challenge ( 6-4 )

Your lack of self-awareness continues to be hilarious. 🤣

We probably have different definitions of dominance. Granted, you wouldn't know much about it.

The fact that you're calling Missouri a "classic trap game" says it all. They're among the worst major conference teams in the country. Dominant teams don't struggle with them and they sure as hell don't shoot 28%. Btw, KU beat them by about 40.
Auburn would stroke Kansas. Just like last time. I had owned you for 4 years

Reactions: olsonab
In a season where so many teams appear to be bi-polar, Alabama is the most bi-polar of them all. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in the final four this year. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see them lose their first game in the tourney. They’re a damn roller coaster.

Auburn would stroke Kansas. Just like last time. I had owned you for 4 years
Man….I hope that some day KU has a good football team again. And when that happens, I hope KU fans are smart enough to not talk trash to Auburn fans. It would be ridiculous.
Auburn fans are another breed. I’ve never seen a program’s fans just come out of the woodworks and just have this attitude like they’re this dominant program. Most fan bases have at least a little humility.

Man….I hope that some day KU has a good football team again. And when that happens, I hope KU fans are smart enough to not talk trash to Auburn fans. It would be ridiculous.
Auburn fans are another breed. I’ve never seen a program’s fans just come out of the woodworks and just have this attitude like they’re this dominant program. Most fan bases have at least a little humility.
Don't take these guys seriously lol. This is a first for Auburn, basketball fans. They don't know how to act. They became number 1 and almost became a clown team in the same week.

The've also had a very kind schedule. I'm just hoping we get a shot at them in the SEC tournament. BBN will give them a welcome they soon won't forget,

I actually like their team.. The fans are insufferable.

Reactions: Turinturumbar
Bama already has wins over 2 top ten ranked teams - going to make it 3 today ? And they lost to Georgia earlier this week !

Reactions: texasbamafan
This challenge looks like it’s whoever the home team is wins, except for the UK/KU game.

Bama already has wins over 2 top ten ranked teams - going to make it 3 today ? And they lost to Georgia earlier this week !
And Iona, and Mizzou and Memphis and Davidson and…...

Alabama is bipolar. They are an 8/9 seed type team that could upset a 1. They could also lose to just about anybody. When they’re good they’re really good. When they’re bad they’re really bad.

Reactions: texasbamafan
Baylor wins with LJ Cryer. Bad luck on injury last week.

okie state blows a 16 point lead. That’s on them. Didn’t expect Kstate to win.

Don't take these guys seriously lol. This is a first for Auburn, basketball fans. They don't know how to act. They became number 1 and almost became a clown team in the same week.

The've also had a very kind schedule. I'm just hoping we get a shot at them in the SEC tournament. BBN will give them a welcome they soon won't forget,

I actually like their team.. The fans are insufferable.
Dear god, we just went to the final 4 two year ago and have the most wins the last 5 years in the SEC and two SEC titles. We also beat y’all without our best player in the elite 8 and have beaten y’all numerous times. GMAFB

Baylor wins with LJ Cryer. Bad luck on injury last week.

okie state blows a 16 point lead. That’s on them. Didn’t expect Kstate to win.
I guess Cryer had to do with bama dropping 90 and Baylor looking lost on D the entire game? Homer gonna homer and I’m a Barn fan. I get no joy out of Bama winning but that a horrible excuse

I guess Cryer had to do with bama dropping 90 and Baylor looking lost on D the entire game? Homer gonna homer and I’m a Barn fan. I get no joy out of Bama winning but that a horrible excuse

cryer shoots 40%+ from 3 land. Is their TOP scorer. Baylor relies on the 3. Yes it 10000% mattered today.

take Shackleford out for Bama and let’s play the game again. And short handed on the road to boot for baykor

cryer shoots 40%+ from 3 land. Is their TOP scorer. Baylor relies on the 3. Yes it 10000% mattered today.

take Shackleford out for Bama and let’s play the game again. And short handed on the road to boot for baykor
Can’t argue your points, Cryer is really good but if he played not sure they win that game. Baylor was lost on D the entire game

Hawkit, Kansas is the winningest school of all time.
giphy.gif

Wish tech got auburn and ISU got at least Florida or something

sec had more favorable matchups today but still no excuse. Baylor was short handed without their top scorer cryer and pokes blew a 16 point lead.

and KU looks like sh**.

Sec deserved the win.

The game we should have gotten was Tech vs Auburn. Instead we get these….

agree. The matchups sucked. But KU’s performance was exposing. Baylor would win with Cryer but would be 5-5 still. Issue is scheduling was dumb. ISU and tech terrible opponents. Should have been vs auburn and Florida or ??

big 12 ‘s top 2 dogs pretty sad today in any event.

nonetheless baylor has a natty hanging from last year and no one else does……March is what really matters

Reactions: TechFan88
Just stupid for ISU and tech to annihilate bad teams and auburn gets OU.

tech and auburn was the matchup. Or at least ISU

Reactions: TechFan88
Let’s see how March goes shall we? Bc….

2019 national runner up in tech
2020 final #1 ranking in KU and basically a natty
2021 national champions in Baylor

3 different teams.
We kinda need to stick in the here and now. I am fairly consistent on that point. Can I get an A-men?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT