ADVERTISEMENT

SEC vs Big 12 challenge

winin11

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2011
Team
Alabama
It's been a good series since around 2014 Big 12 won the first 3 years and has won 4 times to 3 for the SEC with 2 years ending in ties.
The SEC can tie it up if they win this last years title. Both conferences have really good teams and has been fun to watch. The SEC won the last 2 years, but most years with the exception of the first 2 years were very close. 7 - 3 records in the first 2 years for the B12 and then the games tightened up.
Hats off to the Big 12 from the SEC as I think it's been a fun series.
Next year, the ACC replaces the B12 and we look forward to that as well.

Last edited:
This has always been a fun series to banter about. The ACC fans will have big shoes to fill in matching Big 12 intensity.

Vols play Texas this year and they are playing exceptional CBB. I'm looking forward to the Challenge.

This has always been a fun series to banter about. The ACC fans will have big shoes to fill in matching Big 12 intensity.

Vols play Texas this year and they are playing exceptional CBB. I'm looking forward to the Challenge.
Battle on who gets to the jr in UT? UT or UTjr.

Battle on who gets to the jr in UT? UT or UTjr.
Who is Jr between UK and KU?

Tennessee has been a school longer than Texas has been a state and when Texas got into trouble with Mexico it was Tennessee that came to help them. Frankly, I don't buy into this Jr stuff. I have always considered Texas similar to Tennessee.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who is Jr between UK and KU?

Tennessee has been a school longer than Texas has been a state and when Texas got into trouble with Mexico it was Tennessee that came to help them. Frankly, I don't buy into this Jr stuff. I have always considered Texas similar to Tennessee.
KU and UK are different. No jr necessary.

I hope we play Louisville next year in the ACC / SEC Challenge Lurker or you may want to play Tennessee so you and Della can go at it.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You’re getting way to worked up about a lighthearted joke, Junior.
Oh goodie, another comment from ????? Mind if I call you Zorf? It was between Zorf and asshole, but you can pick the one that is closest to who you really are.

• Haha
Nobody likes a name caller, junior.
Yet, everyone has a name, so that really isn't true, is it? I'm just glad you have given consent for me and I assume everyone else to call you asshole. You no longer will have to trudge through the board without one now. So, asshole have a good one.

• Haha
Yet, everyone has a name, so that really isn't true, is it? I'm just glad you have given consent for me and I assume everyone else to call you asshole. You no longer will have to trudge through the board without one now. So, asshole have a good one.
Is everything alright, Junior?

giphy.gif

It's been a good series since around 2014 Big 12 won the first 3 years and has won 4 times to 3 for the SEC with 2 years ending in ties.
The SEC can tie it up if they win this last years title. Both conferences have really good teams and has been fun to watch. The SEC won the last 2 years, but most years with the exception of the first 2 years were very close. 7 - 3 records in the first 2 years for the B12 and then the games tightened up.
Hats off to the Big 12 from the SEC as I think it's been a fun series.
Next year, the ACC replaces the B12 and we look forward to that as well.
SEC/Big 12 challenge matchups, TV and tip times:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT