ADVERTISEMENT

SEC refs ruin basketball in this conference...

And a Duke fan started the UK/UGA thread last night, so what's your point? I have zero problem with that. And quite honestly, I don't think it's just UK fans who feel Duke gets preferential treatment, whether it be by the officials or the selection committee. There's just more UK fans, so there's going to be some that are more vocal about it.

Well, that's because John Higgins isn't suing John Calipari. He's suing Matt Jones (founder of Kentucky Sports Radio), and it'll get laughed out of court.

Didn't Matt Jones dog Calipari for years while at Memphis? Then all of a sudden loved him once he became the UK coach? Matt Jones is kind of a pussy IYAMFWIWIMHO

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Didn't Matt Jones dog Calipari for years while at Memphis? Then all of a sudden loved him once he became the UK coach? Matt Jones is kind of a pussy IYAMFWIWIMHO
Yes on all accounts.

Not sure what that last part means. I'm not young and hip. Sorry

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
Arkansas playing Miss State. Leading every statistical category except one. FRee throws 33-10 right now. So pathetic. Arkansas is shooting more shots and is shooting 53% to MSU's 40%.

I think you have made a mistake. It’s the BIG where the res suck.

Spoiler alert: That's not an sec thing. That's an everywhere thing.

The players get bigger, faster, and stronger while the good officials are overworked. My biggest gripe about the officials is that the official making the call is too often out of position to make that call.

ADVERTISEMENT