ADVERTISEMENT

SEC championship game thread

What an absolute garbage call by the ref 30 feet away. Doug Shows is so terrible.

Reactions: GG24
I think the last four fouls (two on each team) have all been questionable calls.

That was unexpected by SKJ. Wish he was that cerebral all the time.

Wow, banked in a 3 from the corner. Vitale just creamed himself.

Of course Tennessee hits a corner 3 off the backboard in the final 2 minutes.

That would be a great horse shot. That is one lucky banked in three for each team now.

Vitale - "I thought he got hit"

No DIck ,he didn't. Can't believe he survived the layoffs.

Nah, a little push down low on that Williams shot but nothing worth calling.

I thought UT should have gone for three there anyway. UK is hitting their foul shots so would have gone three.

Nah, a little push down low on that Williams shot but nothing worth calling.
Happens every time a player posts up. Definitely not worth calling and didn't cause him to lob up an airball. I'm just amazed he didn't fall on the floor and start flopping like he was having convulsions.

Jesus.....Really? Wife just about kicked the dog....

Again, have to take a three. Can't count on missed FTs. Tennessee did not play as smart as they usually do. Nice game from UK though. They can make some noise if they shoot this well.

Jesus.....Really? Wife just about kicked the dog....

Happens every time a player posts up. Definitely not worth calling and didn't cause him to lob up an airball. I'm just amazed he didn't fall on the floor and start flopping like he was having convulsions.

I mean, you guys did have Alexander throwing around some Allenesque head whips in the first half. I know the call on Gabriel pissed you off but in that angle behind he clearly pushed him and Williams was already falling so it is reasonable that he didn't magically levitate and then stand up.

It's March. Of course Cal's teams play 10x better than they have all season. Congrats UK. Dangerous. Depending on matchups think I'll have UK and Arizona on my F4.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I mean, you guys did have Alexander throwing around some Allenesque head whips in the first half. I know the call on Gabriel pissed you off but in that angle behind he clearly pushed him and Williams was already falling so it is reasonable that he didn't magically levitate and then stand up.
I know you're a secondhand UT fan, but Williams flopped the entire game. He's not NBA material, so maybe he can pursue a job in acting.

Call on Gabriel didn't piss me off, btw. It was a bad call no doubt.

Reactions: Simple_Man
ADVERTISEMENT