ADVERTISEMENT

SEC championship game thread

I hope the SEC never takes this game away from Sunday. Nice to have a power 5 game in this day before the selections.

Oh, and Go big blue!

GL Vols

Reactions: Mgkcbb
I hope the SEC never takes this game away from Sunday. Nice to have a power 5 game in this day before the selections.

Oh, and Go big blue!

GL Vols

It helps that this game is being played by 2 legitimate teams who are both peaking. Just feels like an awesome game

Tenn is just packing the paint and giving up wide open 3s to UK. If UK could knock down 3s they could score a lot of points today.

Tenn is just packing the paint and giving up wide open 3s to UK. If UK could knock down 3s they could score a lot of points today.

Need the right guys shooting them. More of Knox/Gabriel less Diallo.

Gabriel is shooting the ball out of his damn mind. Someone for UT may want to consider closing out on him a lot harder. With the zone Gabriel is in, I'm not sure tackling him will help.

People call it a drastically improved SEC, but I don't see anyone but Kentucky going anywhere in the tourney.

UK is just on fire. UT getting the shots they usually do but are cold. Wildcats obviously really dangerous if they shoot this well.

Kentucky looking good. Hope they’re in someone else’s region.

Are they a projected #4 seed? Which #1 would you want the most?

Yeah, I don’t really want UK this year. Their length and athletes would bother us and we don’t have the bigs to hurt them this year.

Yes, Schofield is really good. Was really inconsistent when he was younger but has just become legit this year.

This is not being biased or some hater, but I feel like Uk should’ve ran away with this and idk this necessarily bodes well to be just a 5 pt game at halftime.

Reactions: della and keith37
Tennessee was awful and UK played great but it is only a 5 point lead at halftime.

Reactions: della
This is not being biased or some hater, but I feel like Uk should’ve ran away with this and idk this necessarily bodes well to be just a 5 pt game at halftime.

Tennessee is good. Even if UK is at their best they can’t run away from UT.

Reactions: della
6DaOQVv.gif

Looking forward to the second half.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Huge foul trouble. UT will ultimately win. Texted with @jewvol I would be more comfortable if we just played 5 guards for the last 8 minutes

It’s a game of runs and if anyone thought UT wasn’t gonna make a run you don’t know basketball. Gonna be a war in the second half.

Reactions: Simple_Man
Silly by Cal to leave his big men in when he did. They were going to go in a run anyway. Now we have 2 of our 4 bigs with 3 already

Man this is ugly b-ball. I feel like UK is about to turn up the heat on their next run.

Just got back upstairs after working on a project for my daughter. Looks like at least it is going to be a good game. Good for us.

Not a big fan of letting the offensive player duck his head into a defensive player to draw a foul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT