ADVERTISEMENT

SEC / BIG12 Challenge Matchups Set

leo-shrug.gif

Still gonna win the Big 12. Will UT place better than dead last again?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Matters the bullpen .
Have our catcher back so the pitchers should be more comfortable
Blew 10-15 games in the 8th and 9th inning last year.

I don't think Tech is the favorite this year.
You said again like you have won it multiple times.

Soooooo you’re hoping for an 8th place finish this year then instead?

I mean we have won back to back Big 12 titles. Probably not as impressive as UT’s last place finish and fantastic recruiting classes.

Soooooo you’re hoping for an 8th place finish this year then instead?

I mean we have won back to back Big 12 titles. Probably not as impressive as UT’s last place finish and fantastic recruiting classes.

Texas won in 2018.
You have anymore false information.

Tech should be a quality team again but they should take a huge step back this year

Should be recruiting at a much higher level.

Especially since Texas can give pretty much everyone a full ride scholarship now because Texas residents can get free enrollment at UT
Congrats I guess. All that recruiting and nothing to show for it. Same with basketball. Maybe one day you will get on our level.

Congrats I guess. All that recruiting and nothing to show for it. Same with basketball. Maybe one day you will get on our level.

Here we go with the delusions.
You aren't on Texas' level in anything.

Especially baseball. How far out can you be.
In your best decade you only have 1 more CWS. 4 to 3. This is the only decade you ever made a CWS.

Here we go with the delusions.
You aren't on Texas' level in anything.

Especially baseball. How far out can you be.
In your best decade you only have 1 more CWS. 4 to 3. This is the only decade you ever made a CWS.
Stop living in the past. You guys are dogshit and irrelevant. But congrats on sweet recruiting classes. Paying off big time for y’all

Probably not for awhile, too busy winning conference championships. Y’all should give it a try

And a last place finish last year, real Aggy to keep bringing up the past. Let me know of what y’all won in 1939 as well

aggy loves arbitrary data and acts like they are superior when facts prove otherwise.
Similar to sand aggy.

Who thinks winning for a few years supersedes 100 years
You are...
Pretty much little brother of little brother

Calm down aggy, nobody cares about your irrelevant championships from long ago. Keep recruiting at a “championship level” while being ass pounded by the likes of little ole Tech

Reactions: TTUcamper
Calm down aggy, nobody cares about your irrelevant championships from long ago. Keep recruiting at a “championship level” while being ass pounded by the likes of little ole Tech

You finally Won a basketball game in Austin last year for the first time in 20 years
Actually lost the series in baseball 1-2.
Should have been swept but the bullpen threw away the Saturday game.

Going to be funny when reality rears its ugly head

You finally Won a basketball in Austin last year for the first time in 20 years
Actually lost the series in baseball 1-2.
Should have been swept but the bullpen threw away the Saturday game.
Yet won the conference in both, anything else? And Texas finished last in baseball and who the **** cares where y’all placed in bball

I am not that big on Ramsey.
Don't think he will come in and be an impact player as a freshman
KU should know this better than anyone. Look at Grimes.
Ramsey is more of a borderline 4/5
I'm just going to continue tagging all your incorrect posts. Ramsey is of course leading the Big 12 in scoring right now.

Yet hasn't played a game against a Big 12 school.
Let's wait until the end of the season
Tech hasn't played a great schedule
You're right. He's probably going to go from a 20 point scorer shooting over 50% in only 28 minutes of play to an end of our bench type of player once the Big 12 games start up. Definitely not impact player material.

Last edited:
You're right. He's probably going to go from a 20 point scorer shootong over 50% in only 28 minutes of play to an end of our bench type of player once the Big 12 games start up. Definitely not impact player material.

I told you in the beginning to wait until the season plays out.
I never said anything was for sure. But so far he looks good in Non conference play in terms of scoring.
We will find out how impactful Ramsey is because I guess Chris Beard is looking to build the team around him

You're right. He's probably going to go from a 20 point scorer shooting over 50% in only 28 minutes of play to an end of our bench type of player once the Big 12 games start up. Definitely not impact player material.

It’s important to remember you’re addressing a fan of the premier basketball program in the state of Texas. Pay no mind to the fact that they play in front of the quietest, half-filled arena in the country unless the visiting team’s fans show up. They are the standard by which we should measure ourselves.

Reactions: FiscalKliff
I am sure our baseball program will take a significant step back. After all, Tadlock said if you want to see pitchers throwing 98, Lubbock is the place to be.

Congrats on that great recruiting class.

Baylor is best team in Texas. They beat you on your home floor.

Regarding Texas....

There are two big name coaches available most likely.
Good idea to push Shaka out.

They may win some games on pure talent but I don't think people want Shaka to have a chance to save his job.

SEC got some fortunate matchups.

The team sitting atop the league gets Texas, and Auburn gets the worst team in the Big 12 at home (actually, it might be a good matchup based on recent events).

Baylor is best team in Texas. They beat you on your home floor.

Regarding Texas....

There are two big name coaches available most likely.
Good idea to push Shaka out.

They may win some games on pure talent but I don't think people want Shaka to have a chance to save his job.

I don’t think anyone is questioning the best team in Texas to this point in the season being Baylor. According to you, on-court results matter little in measuring such things anyways. I was simply checking in on the premiere program in Texas and their fan base.

SEC got some fortunate matchups.

The team sitting atop the league gets Texas, and Auburn gets the worst team in the Big 12 at home (actually, it might be a good matchup based on recent events).
Yeah, I noticed that. KU gets Tennessee at home and West Virginia gets Missouri at home, but that looks like the only two easy wins for the BIG12.

I think Arkansas should beat TCU, Bama should beat KSU and Auburn easily beats ISU. The rest look like tossups.

I think Baylor has a tough one on their hands. Possibly a little bad luck there with having to go to Florida, who might be turning the corner.

But, you never know, Iowa State could end up blowing the doors off that self proclaimed blue blood school on the plains.

Reactions: rdgtr
Yeah, I noticed that. KU gets Tennessee at home and West Virginia gets Missouri at home, but that looks like the only two easy wins for the BIG12.

I think Arkansas should beat TCU, Bama should beat KSU and Auburn easily beats ISU. The rest look like tossups.

I think Baylor has a tough one on their hands. Possibly a little bad luck there with having to go to Florida, who might be turning the corner.

But, you never know, Iowa State could end up blowing the doors off that self proclaimed blue blood school on the plains.

I’d much rather have Kentucky, Auburn, LSU or Florida coming to Allen. Should have been Kentucky.

Reactions: rdgtr and kyjeff1
I’d much rather have Kentucky, Auburn, LSU or Florida coming to Allen. Should have been Kentucky.
Yeah, those have been great games in this challenge. They didn't end well for UK the last couple times though.

Kentucky at Texas Tech
Tennessee at Kansas
Baylor at Florida
Mississippi St at Oklahoma
Missouri at West Virginia
Oklahoma St at Texas A&M
LSU at Texas
Iowa St at Auburn
Kansas St at Alabama
TCU at Arkansas

Kentucky at Texas Tech
Tennessee at Kansas
Baylor at Florida
Mississippi St at Oklahoma
Missouri at West Virginia
Oklahoma St at Texas A&M
LSU at Texas
Iowa St at Auburn
Kansas St at Alabama
TCU at Arkansas
Only changes I would make would be the Baylor/Fla game and the OSU/aTm game.
Also, are we thinking it'll just be DeSousa that gets suspended for KU?

ADVERTISEMENT