Feb. 10 - Ohio State-W
Feb. 16 - at Minnesota-W
Feb. 19 - Purdue-W
Feb. 22 - at Iowa-W
Feb. 26 - Wisconsin-L
March 2 - Michigan State-W
March 7 - at Illinois-W
March 10 - Rutgers-W

23-8 14-6 conference 5 seed sweet 16. Honestly its probably a bit optimistic. There's likely two more losses in there somewhere just not sure where, one of UofL/Butler and one in conference. Possible MSU at home or some fvck up game like @Iowa or @Illinois. Also out at round of 32 but couldn't bring myself to be honest.

Going into conference tourney I am saying UNC is 23-8 12-6 conference. I think that is a safe bet , could see them win a couple more potentially though.

Reactions: shun1
I could see Kansas having anywhere from 1 to 3 losses in oc, and another 3 to 5 in conference..
so, roughly
10-3;14-4= 24-7 before B12 tourney play

Edit for wants-
A Big XII title, a top 2 seed line and hopefully a Final Four (or better).

Reactions: npreston
I could see Kansas having anywhere from 1 to 3 losses in oc, and another 3 to 5 in conference..
so, roughly
10-3;14-4= 24-7 before B12 tourney play

Edit for wants-
A Big XII title, a top 2 seed line and hopefully a Final Four (or better).
I'd be surprised if Kansas has more than 4-5 losses heading into tourney. The rest of your conference craps the bed at the thought of playing them.

For DePaul I think they'll continue to show some slight improvement just like last year while still remaining at the bottom of the conference.

UK loses 2-4 out of KU/Duke/UNC/UT/Auburn and another 1-2 losses from unexpected teams, IMO.

Reactions: KisteK
Lose to 16-seed by 19 points in 1st round.

In other words....improvement!

I knew a one seed was eventually gonna go down but I just can't get over how big the margin was. They kicked Virginia's ass for 40 minutes. Like if you would have flipped the seeds around nobody would have batted an eye.

Reactions: GE Nole
I knew a one seed was eventually gonna go down but I just can't get over how big the margin was. They kicked Virginia's ass for 40 minutes. Like if you would have flipped the seeds around nobody would have batted an eye.

They beat our ass for 20 minutes (not that it really matters). First half was pathetic display by both teams. Second half was utter destruction.

I'd be surprised if Kansas has more than 4-5 losses heading into tourney. The rest of your conference craps the bed at the thought of playing them.

Love this narrative.

Couldn't be that Self is very good at preparing for and beating familiar teams. Especially when he has more talent than most or all of them.

Lets get those balls and vaginas out.

Nov. 6 - CHICAGO STATE-W
Nov. 9 - MONTANA STATE (Hardwood Classic)-W
Nov. 14 - MARQUETTE (Gavitt Games)-W
Nov. 18 - at Arkansas (Hardwood Classic)-L
Nov. 20 - UT Arlington (Hardwood Classic)-W
Nov. 23 - UC Davis (Hardwood Classic)-W
Nov. 27 - at Duke (ACC/Big Ten Challenge)-L
Dec. 1 - Northwestern-W
Dec. 4 - at Penn State-W
Dec. 8 - LOUISVILLE-W
Dec. 15 - vs. Butler in Indy (Crossroads Classic)-W
Dec. 19 - CENTRAL ARKANSAS-W
Dec. 22 - JACKSONVILLE-W
Jan. 3 - Illinois-W
Jan. 6 - at Michigan-L
Jan. 11 - at Maryland-L
Jan. 14 - Nebraska-W
Jan. 19 - at Purdue-L
Jan. 22 - at Northwestern-W
Jan. 25 - Michigan-L
Jan. 30 - at Rutgers-W
Feb. 2 - at Michigan State-L
Feb. 7 - Iowa-W
Feb. 10 - Ohio State-W
Feb. 16 - at Minnesota-W
Feb. 19 - Purdue-W
Feb. 22 - at Iowa-W
Feb. 26 - Wisconsin-L
March 7 - at Illinois-W
March 10 - Rutgers-W

23-8 14-6 conference 5 seed sweet 16. Honestly its probably a bit optimistic. There's likely two more losses in there somewhere just not sure where, one of UofL/Butler and one in conference. Possible MSU at home or some fvck up game like @Iowa or @Illinois. Also out at round of 32 but couldn't bring myself to be honest.
Think we are more likely to lose at PSU, then at home to Michigan AND Wisconsin.

I'm a natural pessimist.
Has it's advantages.
Should the backcourt impress, I'd lean to the low side of my loss prediction. If they stumble early, a wtf loss almost always follows.. a couple conference games with a looming trip to Rupp.. could be a few.

At 2.5, I'd take the over on conference losses. Would heavy flirt with 3.5

Don’t see many losses on the schedule.

9-2 out of conference
16-4 in conference

More likely to win more than 25 than less than 25.

Wanna bet a "better" Michigan doesn't come into Assembly Hall on a Friday night and win?

We have a home and home. If Michigan sweeps I win, if Indiana sweeps you win. If we split we push. What we betting?

(Since no one wins at assembly hall this is a cant lose for you)

Didn’t think you would bite on that since I wasn’t the one trolling about Michigan winning @IU. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Nothing like gambling on basketball games before real football games. Keeps things interesting through your the winter

Lets get those balls and vaginas out.

Nov. 6 - CHICAGO STATE-W
Nov. 9 - MONTANA STATE (Hardwood Classic)-W
Nov. 14 - MARQUETTE (Gavitt Games)-W
Nov. 18 - at Arkansas (Hardwood Classic)-L
Nov. 20 - UT Arlington (Hardwood Classic)-W
Nov. 23 - UC Davis (Hardwood Classic)-W
Nov. 27 - at Duke (ACC/Big Ten Challenge)-L
Dec. 1 - Northwestern-W
Dec. 4 - at Penn State-W
Dec. 8 - LOUISVILLE-W
Dec. 15 - vs. Butler in Indy (Crossroads Classic)-W
Dec. 19 - CENTRAL ARKANSAS-W
Dec. 22 - JACKSONVILLE-W
Jan. 3 - Illinois-W
Jan. 6 - at Michigan-L
Jan. 11 - at Maryland-L
Jan. 14 - Nebraska-W
Jan. 19 - at Purdue-L
Jan. 22 - at Northwestern-W
Jan. 25 - Michigan-L
Jan. 30 - at Rutgers-W
Feb. 2 - at Michigan State-L
Feb. 7 - Iowa-W
Feb. 10 - Ohio State-W
Feb. 16 - at Minnesota-W
Feb. 19 - Purdue-W
Feb. 22 - at Iowa-W
Feb. 26 - Wisconsin-L
March 7 - at Illinois-W
March 10 - Rutgers-W

Game @ Arkansas could be a tone setter. Go into that place and win? Man what a boost that could be for a young team. But...Go in there and get blown out? Ehhh. Not a game I expect to win; Tough environment. I just hope we don't get embarrassed.

Not predicting anything other than to just say IU's floor will be higher than the past two seasons.

Expect nothing. Concede nothing.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Kentucky. Whole schedule isn’t out yet but we know all the big games.

31-3 going in the tournament. Final four.

Unc 33-7 beat duke 2 out of 3 lose to uk in cbs classic but get redemption and Luke Maye breaks the kitty cats hearts again as unc beats uk in the national championship game and takes over as the greatest college basketball program.

Unc 33-7 beat duke 2 out of 3 lose to uk in cbs classic but get redemption and Luke Maye breaks the kitty cats hearts again as unc beats uk in the national championship game and takes over as the greatest college basketball program.
That’s interesting. If North Carolina makes it to 8 titles before Kentucky wins another they would have a very good argument to be considered the GOAT. They’d be tied for titles, ahead in Final Fours, probably almost even in tournament wins and I’m sure there’s a few other key categories where they’d be better. Kentucky is safe for now but what would it take for another program to pass them?

Michigan State
Kansas-L
FGCU- W
Louisiana-Monroe- W
Tennessoakee Tech- W
UCLA- W
North Carolina (assuming they beat Texas)- L
At Louisville- W
At Rutgers- W
Iowa- W
At Florida- W
Green Bay-W
Oakland-W
Northern Illinois-W
Northwestern-W
At Ohio Stte- W
Purdue- W
At Penn State- W
At Nebraska- L
At Iowa- L
At Purdue- L
Indiana-W
At Illinois- W
Minnesota-W
At Wisconsin- L
Ohio State- W
Rutgers-W
At Michigan- L
At Indiana-L
Nebraska- W
Michigan-W

9-2 Non Conference
14-6 Big Ten
23-8 Overall

Reactions: KisteK

Fun fact: Luke Maye kind of definitely sucked when playing ranked opponents. Season averages are pretty solid: 16.9 ppg, 10.1 reb, 48.6 fg%, 43.1 3pt%, 62.4 ft%.

Here are his numbers in the 11 games against ranked opponents:

PPG: 11.3
Reb: 7.8
FGM/FGA: 53/143 (37.1%)
3PM/3PGA: 10/33 (30.3%)
FTM/FTA: 9/26 (34.6%)

The guy is a superstar in the college game, but he struggles against athletic bigs.

Reactions: jhmossy

thanks man
it is a rare thing for a UNC fan to openly admit that UK is the greatest basketball program of all time

ADVERTISEMENT