ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller

A lot of clenched buttholes tonight and for the foreseeable future

Any fan of a blue blood or power 5 program that thinks their program is clean at this point is being naive. Kentucky, Kansas, UNC, Duke, etc etc are complicit. Sit back and enjoy the fireworks, this is going to be good.

Have you not met any of the UNC fans on this board? I kid, I kid!!!:D

9929717_0.jpg

That’s pretty damn solid. I’ll continue laughing...until I start crying.

Not a bad package to lay low on while the show cause passes.
Oh man, that is hilarious. How stupid are the lawyers/agents/brass working for Arizona to even draw up or agree to a contract like that? Going in dry. Meanwhile, Miller will be on a private island wiping his ass with Benjamins and drinking Mai Tais for the next ten years until he's allowed back in college basketball.

Oh man, that is hilarious. How stupid are the lawyers/agents/brass working for Arizona to even draw up or agree to a contract like that? Going in dry. Meanwhile, Miller will be on a private island wiping his ass with Benjamins and drinking Mai Tais for the next ten years until he's allowed back in college basketball.

Maybe they wanted him to win at all costs.

This is the first you are hearing about the Miller/Ayton thing? I think that came out around 10:30 or so last night.

Oh no I was up when the Miller news broke. Thought there would be more breaking news when I woke up

Keeping my mouth shut till all is clear for KU. Arizona had to be bidding against someone and the only one else recruiting Ayton was KU. Of the 3 players mentioned so far in bidding wars were Bowen, Nassir Little, and Ayton. Arizona involved heavily in all 3.

Praying KU not involved but would be very surprised if they weren't.

Why bidding? It could have been negotiating with a parent. I don't see bidding because that is involving too many different people. But I am not saying 100k wasn't being paid out. The sport built mostly on the backs of inner city kids from families that are in real need. All that needs to be done is for the NCAA allow parents to to tap this financial source while the kid is in high school as long as it is not done to tie the kid to a school in any way. It is the parent getting the loan and tough shit if the kid doesn't make it to the bigs.

Reactions: ceilo77
These leaks are fun.... Everyone's cheating but who was unfortunate enough to get caught in the wire tap / email crossfire??? So far Pitino and Miller... who's next?

All these years of all eyes on Cal and UK as if we were the villains when in fact its freaking everyone.... So its pretty fun watching everyone else falling into the crap pile for a change.

I think every top school has played guys that have received some sort of extra benefits and I'd wager the coaches and school had no idea. I dont think its fair to punish the schools for stuff like this, even if its a rival or school you dislike.

Feels good to read all this stuff and not see Huggs mentioned once. I know for a fact wvu came up short for multiple 5 star kids in huggs earlier years at wvu because we wouldn't pay. Those kids def took $$$.

Off the top of my head...

Adreian Payne
Tobias Harris
Doron Lamb
Chane Benehan

After that he said screw it, and started signing under the radar hs kids and juco guys.

Only really high ranked recruit we signed like that in his 10 years at wvu is Devin Ebanks.

His one year at K-State with the #1 ranked class was pretty shady, but he wasn't willing to take those risks at his alma mater.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mgkcbb
Capel does that then relays the message to K while a Duke Manager sprints next to him carrying an umbrella.
I'm pretty sure you're the funniest person on this board. I laugh, then cry a little, when you target UK.

Huggins cheated his ass off at Cincy..... .. I highly doubt he stopped at WVU.

Thats just dumb.

Say what you want about his DUI or graduation rates and signing kids with questionable character at cincy. He didn't load up on 5 star McDonald's all americans. He had one or two at cincy but most of those kids were juco or under the radar guys too.

The only time he recruited a class full of guys like that was his one year at k state.

He said himself he'd like to get the best players too, but he can't deal with kids who want to get paid because he couldn't have them holding that over his head in practice.

He could've brought Michael Beasley, oj mayo, Bill Walker (transfer) and maybe Patrick Patterson to WVU in his first year on the job and had one of the best classes ever, but he wasn't gonna play dirty at his alma mater. Mayo practically begged him from what I heard. He wouldn't even touch him when he was at k state because he knew he was getting paid from the days when they were both in cincy.

Last edited:
Thats just dumb.

Say what you want about his DUI or graduation rates and signing kids with questionable character at cincy. He didn't load up on 5 star McDonald's all americans. He had one or two at cincy but most of those kids were juco or under the radar guys too.

The only time he recruited a class full of guys like that was his one year at k state.

He said himself he'd like to get the best players too, but he can't deal with kids who want to get paid because he couldn't have them holding that over his head in practice.

He could've brought Michael Beasley, oj mayo, Bill Walker (transfer) and maybe Patrick Patterson to WVU in his first year on the job and had one of the best classes ever, but he wasn't gonna play dirty at his alma mater. Mayo practically begged him from what I heard. He wouldn't even touch him when he was at k state because he knew he was getting paid from the days when they were both in cincy.

You do know that this isnt just a 5 star problem right? there are players and coaches at different levels involved here.... but keep on thinking its only 5 stars even though the articles specifically say its guys at every level

These agents are going after everyone that can possibly make money down the line....

You do know that this isnt just a 5 star problem right? there are players and coaches at different levels involved here.... but keep on thinking its only 5 stars even though the articles specifically say its guys at every level

Most of the guys we sign... especially since moving to the b12 don't even have other power conference offers. He finds kids nobody knows about.

Those guys aren't getting paid.

Most of the guys we sign... especially since moving to the b12 don't even have other power conference offers.

Those guys aren't getting paid.

Buddy , its not just during recruiting... if you have a player as a jr or a sr that can be a guy to make money after he's done in college.... these agents will target them.

I have a family member who coached at a directional school in missouri and gave it up after two years because his faith got in the way of him having to cheat just to get low D1 level players.

No one is clean in sports.......

Who gets a black eye from a cone?

23r93rm.jpg

He went down hard to get that shiner from pavement.

My uncle went to wvu with huggs. Was good friends with him because of a former high school teammate who played with huggs at wvu.

I've heard some pretty hilarious stories involving huggs and booze. He still loves to drink and kick the shit with his buddies, but he used to be an absolute wild man. Lol

Buddy , its not just during recruiting... if you have a player as a jr or a sr that can be a guy to make money after he's done in college.... these agents will target them.

I have a family member who coached at a directional school in missouri and gave it up after two years because his faith got in the way of him having to cheat just to get low D1 level players.

No one is clean in sports.......

Agents aren't targeting many wvu players. We haven't even had a player on the NBA radar since 2010. Konate might change that

Devin Williams talked to an agent and he was gone. His ass ended up making 50 grand a year in Australia

My uncle went to wvu with huggs. Was good friends with him because of a former high school teammate who played with huggs at wvu.

I've heard some pretty hilarious stories involving huggs and booze. He still loves to drink and kick the shit with his buddies, but he used to be an absolute wild man. Lol

I always liked Huggins... from the stories I've heard... seems like a fun loving drunk and those are the best to drink with .. (violent and whiny drunks are the worst)

Is there any doubt Duke is paying kids? If Aynton is getting 100k then am I supposed to assume Zion and Barrett are getting nothing? Please..
Some guy on our home board is claiming that Capel could be exposed as soon as today. Something about his good friend works for the Pelicans and a coach said that in a meeting last night. I’m gonna go ahead and believe this rumor but take it for what it’s worth.

You’re ****ed @tw3301. You’re so ****ed.

He committed a month after Allen Fieldhouse "out of nowhere".
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I remember reading about his recruitment for a few months before he committed. Pretty sure Townsend or somebody took Self to see him before most had even heard of him. Self said something along the lines of this kid has #1 pick in the draft potential.

ADVERTISEMENT