ADVERTISEMENT

Screw Public Opinion . . . Let's Clear it Up Once and For All Right Here

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
We don't need all these ham 'n' eggers opinions. After all we ARE the NATIONAL College Basketball Board. Who else is better prepared to crown a winner?!

8 team play-off. Bracket up.

Who are the 8 and how does it play out?!

Winner is voted on and crowned. Easy peasy.

giphy.gif

Can we just call this a "Helms Trophy" and award it to UNC?

So my 8 would be;

Dayton v FSU
Baylor v UK
Auburn v U of L
Duke v KU
(Higgins diagnosed w/Covid19, unable to continue "reffing")

leading to;

UK v Dayton
U of L v KU

leading to;

UK v KU

2020 Nat'l Champion

UK (wins by 7).

Just how it would probably play out. Let those with other breakdowns and crackpot theories step forward for your presentation.

Last edited:
So my 8 would be;

Baylor v UK
Dayton v FSU
Auburn v U of L
Duke v KU

leading to;

UK v Dayton
U of L v KU

leading to;

UK v KU

2020 Nat'l Champion

UK (wins by 7).

Just how it would probably play out. Let those with other breakdowns and crackpot theories step forward for your presentation.
Dok would break Richards in half. Hagans would be Kansas’ best player. Kansas wins by a couple if we hit 3-4 threes. We win by double digits if we are on. This is based off of being better at everything but shooting ft and we wouldn’t allow the refs to give you many.

1. Kansas
2. Dayton
3. Gonzaga
4. FSU
5. Baylor
6. Kentucky
7. SDSU
8. MSU

Gotta make it 16 this year I think. Too many good teams. You’re probably leaving one of UK, Duke, or MSU out of you do 8. All of those teams could win it.

Honestly feel like every team had a chance that was in the top 25. We could beat any team and lose to any team on any given night. Same for a majority of the power 5 schools in the top 25 would’ve been such an exciting tourney. ****ing sucks, and I’m still pissed about it.

Reactions: I am stupid
Odds are you guys would have choked before you got to lose to Kentucky. So much for your magical season am I right?

At least we have a legit claim as the best team of 2020. Unlike 2015 Kentucky.

Just 8?

1 Kansas
2 Baylor
3 Gonzaga
4 FSU
5 Dayton
6 SDSU
7 UK
8 Duke

Kansas over Duke
UK over Baylor
Gonzaga Over SDSU
Dayton over FSU

Dayton over Kansas cuz lawl midmajor
UK over Gonzaga

UK over Dayton SmokinSmile

So my 8 would be;

Dayton v FSU
Baylor v UK
Auburn v U of L
Duke v KU

leading to;

UK v Dayton
U of L v KU

leading to;

UK v KU

2020 Nat'l Champion

UK (wins by 7).

FSU would beat Dayton. Dayton is a really really good team. But FSU is one of the only teams in the country who could neutralize their athleticism and force them out of their comfort zone. It’s just not a good matchup for Dayton.

You don’t even believe that

In seriousness, having the best overall regular season does not mean that they peaked at the right time and were playing the best in March. I remember people saying they weren’t in top form going into the tourney. And they struggled with a fairly average ND team before losing to Wisky.

Either way, at least our “magical year” ended with an unknown.

In seriousness, having the best overall regular season does not mean that they peaked at the right time and were playing the best in March. I remember people saying they weren’t in top form going into the tourney. And they struggled with a fairly average ND team before losing to Wisky.

Either way, at least our “magical year” ended with an unknown.
I would say 2012 was just fine for a “magical year”

lol at fairly average ND. They just won the ACC tournament before the NCAA in a loaded year for the ACC. Wisconsin was a loaded team that would have cruised this year. There is nothing magical about this KU team when comparing them to other great teams. Virginia would have beaten them last year. Nova the year before. We could keep going. You’re salty, I get it. I’ll let you keep venting.

Reactions: jhmossy
I would say 2012 was just fine for a “magical year”

lol at fairly average ND. They just won the ACC tournament before the NCAA in a loaded year for the ACC. Wisconsin was a loaded team that would have cruised this year. There is nothing magical about this KU team when comparing them to other great teams. Virginia would have beaten them last year. Nova the year before. We could keep going. You’re salty, I get it. I’ll let you keep venting.

I’d say that you’re the one who comes across as salty in response to that other guy.

Which is funny that anyone would be insulted by someone implying that the consensus #1 would beat a team with around four terrible losses. And wasn’t even playing well right now. But homers gonna homer.

I’d say that you’re the one who comes across as salty in response to that other guy.

Which is funny that anyone would be insulted by someone implying that the consensus #1 would beat a team with around four terrible losses. And wasn’t even playing well right now. But homers gonna homer.
Too bad for you we will never know. I’m not salty. We’ve won a championship in the last ten years. Kansas, meh.

ADVERTISEMENT