ADVERTISEMENT

Scheyer going against the Brotherhood - Trying to poach Jai Lucas

Lies. You love huge dicks.
giphy.gif

Not sure why this is a big deal. Isn’t his strength recruiting? That isn’t really what Duke struggles with.

Reactions: cdbearde
I think Bruiser Flint staying had something to do with Jai leaving. No doubt we can match the money, but Flint has the slot. So it was a promotion for Jai. I wish Duke had taken the strength coach too.

I think Bruiser Flint staying had something to do with Jai leaving. No doubt we can match the money, but Flint has the slot. So it was a promotion for Jai. I wish Duke had taken the strength coach too.
Why do you think Bruiser had something to do with it? I'll be pissed if Cal puts him back in an assistant role. They can do better. Also, they fired Rob Harris like 4-5 days ago.

You are completely ignoring the context of the situation. Thats fine, it helps some people to bury their heads in the sand sometimes. I'm sure we will see a similar response the next time there is negative news regarding Kentucky.
Probably. It's just how I'm wired. I do try and think positive. Especially with stuff out of my control.

Drives the wife nuts sometimes, but she tends to overreact at the small stuff.

Last edited:
Why do you think Bruiser had something to do with it? I'll be pissed if Cal puts him back in an assistant role. They can do better. Also, they fired Rob Harris like 4-5 days ago.
Because he was going after the Villanova job. He's staying. I was just throwing it out there ....

Fortunately he'll have a better head coach.

Honestly have no idea what to expect with Duke next year. I think K had been washed for a while but Duke has a ridiculious amount of talent coming in. Lot of expectations for a first year guy.

I guess it’s because he is a Memphis fan to but @lurkeraspect84 will go to the grave defending Cal. Dude Love’s himself John calipari
Lurk is a positive guy by nature. If it was just Lucas leaving, I would be with him. But its been a gradual build up for me with Cal. Maybe lurk has a lot longer of a leash.

Lurk is a positive guy by nature. If it was just Lucas leaving, I would be with him. But its been a gradual build up for me with Cal. Maybe lurk has a lot longer of a leash.
Kentucky’s duke has been happening since 2016. Been saying it for 3-4 years. @lurkeraspect84 has been number 1 for excuse making during it. You guys fired tubby for this

Tubby wasn't fired, and Cal is getting up there in terms of pressure.
I don’t why Kentucky fans try to go to such lengths in semantics on tubby. Tubby did not have the option to stay unless he drastically change everything he wanted to do. That’s a firing

Reactions: Villian07
I don’t why Kentucky fans try to go to such lengths in semantics on tubby. Tubby did not have the option to stay unless he drastically change everything he wanted to do. That’s a firing
Thats not how it actually works. Tubby left Kentucky for another job. There was a ton of heat on him but that doesn't change the facts of the situation.

Because he was going after the Villanova job. He's staying. I was just throwing it out there ....
Villanova? I am so confused. Are you taking about Fordham? Bruiser was never a threat to Lucas anyway. He's not even on the coaching staff, he's on the support staff.

Don't bother explaining it again. He knows, he just chooses to believe what he makes up in his own head as if he were there in person to know what was going on.
I think he's trying to get a rise out of me this fine Saturday morning. Not going to happen. About to go play 18 and drink my body weight in Woodford.

ADVERTISEMENT