ADVERTISEMENT

Scheyer going against the Brotherhood - Trying to poach Jai Lucas

I'm sure a lot have bonds with coaches. This isn't what I was expecting when you said "few players having displeasure".
People can call it what they want. There is no positive way to spin this. There has been a string of bad news for Kentucky going on a few years now. Some people overreact, some don't want to see it. I was somewhere in the middle but stuff like this is pushing toward the "something is wrong" camp.

We lost a "special assistant". He got promoted at another school.

Probably wasn't going to be an assistant coach at UK next year, can't blame him for taking a promotion elsewhere.

Just imagine if a school took Antigua next. Oh lawd. that would definitely sting.
shut-your-mouth-step-brothers.gif

Lucas has now played at UF and UT, Coached under Barnes, Smart, Calipari and now Scheyer.

He was a special assistant at UK and got promoted to "official on-court assistant". He's moving on up.

Good for him.

What's really going to be interesting is how all the young coaches coach and continue to recruit. NIL money is there, but Penny has all the money in the word and it's starting to backfire. Still think UL is set up best going forward ahead of Memphis, Duke and even Michigan. UNC Davis is set for life.

Just poking a little fun at the thought this is a huge deal.

Who knew a guy that was here for so little time makes or breaks? I'm sure he'll do great after UK like Justus has at Arizona St.
You are completely ignoring the context of the situation. Thats fine, it helps some people to bury their heads in the sand sometimes. I'm sure we will see a similar response the next time there is negative news regarding Kentucky.

Reactions: RipThru
And on topic, that's a great get, heard wonderful things about him. And I like Jon going outside of the Duke family... talent is talent.

ADVERTISEMENT