ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday's Games - Thoughts?

I'm a pretty pessimistic dude.

But what I will say is they are playing without Manny Bates he is real good. And coming off a marathon win.

That game @ Mich St isn't as bad as it seemed. It is true they mailed it in but Louisville shot horribly and Mich St was the opposite. First true road game and Mich St had already played tough teams KU and Baylor... Loyola.

Louisville hasn't shot the 3 well at all this year if they knock down more today I think they will steal it. If they don't it's probably gonna be a long year. Might be a long year either way.
This went from a lock cover to an unbelievable cover.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Let's see. Who would be in charge of deciding who plays, why is he playing people that don't care?

RollLaugh

This is where the game is for some programs right now. Promises to kids and their families, then a HC is just stuck.

Louisville's highest rated player on the roster played 4 minutes today, for reference on playing time earned. I'm sure other programs have similar situations. Who is in charge, the HC or the family?

Let's see. Who would be in charge of deciding who plays, why is he playing people that don't care?

RollLaugh

This is where the game is for some programs right now. Promises to kids and their families, then a HC is just stuck.

Louisville's highest rated player on the roster played 4 minutes today, for reference on playing time earned. I'm sure other programs have similar situations. Who is in charge, the HC or the family?
I'm going to toss Cal's junk a bit but he's been highly underrated on getting teams to play together. Sure he should have more titles, but look at the regional finals/E8's.

He manages ego's with the best of them. It's not easy. Self and K etc.

I'm going to toss Cal's junk a bit but he's been highly underrated on getting teams to play together. Sure he should have more titles, but look at the regional finals/E8's.

He manages ego's with the best of them. It's not easy. Self and K etc.
He also ain't afraid to sit a mfer

I'm not sure about Mack but I do like how he makes dudes earn it. He wouldn't play VJ King and he's clearly not gonna play Williamson if he's gonna play soft. Like VJ King LOL!

He also ain't afraid to sit a mfer

I'm not sure about Mack but I do like how he makes dudes earn it. He wouldn't play VJ King and he's clearly not gonna play Williamson if he's gonna play soft. Like VJ King LOL!
Cal does what's best for the players 100% of the time.

It doesn't always mash up with what's best for UK. That's the rub.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT