ADVERTISEMENT

SARR to UK

UK fan boys are bitches.Which are the next to tell on themselves?

I'l wait and and laugh when they show up.

I'll also wait on you UK fans that concentrate on other teams. You're dead to me.

Let's see which happens first.

UK fan boys are bitches.Which are the next to tell on themselves?

I'l wait and and laugh when they show up.

I'll also wait on you UK fans that concentrate on other teams. You're dead to me. I have faith in my UK brothers to stfu about other teams. Let them talk about us.

Now that I said it twice. Let's see how many rival fans talk about UK fans. STFU,and let them vent about how much UK fans own them.
How ya doing my friend?

Laughing

Sensitive.....paranoid......What am I missing? 95% of those from BBN who I have personally met are some the best people. Super nice. Super knowledgeable. And they don't blame aliens for UK loses...Laughing

But some you? Yikes. And it shows....I say----"Don't count on the NCAA ruling Sarr eligible b/c he wasn't able to declare...." And a dude like RipThru loses his god damn mind...RollLaugh

Nevermind the fact I said I think he gets his waiver---But not for missing the NBA draft deadline.

Your honor, I enter Exhibit A into evidence...SmokinSmile
I just said "thinks they study UK fans". The rest is on....well...throwing a rock in a pack of dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: JC for 3
The NCAA itself doesn’t know how it works. Their hypocrisy and cherry picking of punishments is that of a politician.

….so maybe it would be wise for programs not to do anything wrong to get their attention? (Or do something again after they already got their attention?)

Did Borden just clear me to call people racial slurs without being considered a racist?

Not quite how it works in my world but whatever.

And racial slur be damned, Fields transferred bc he didn’t win the starting job, and wasn’t getting the PT he thought he should be getting. And I have no inside Info or articles to link, it’s just common sense. Had he came in and beaten Fromm out for the starting job we woulda never heard anything about the racial incident nor would fields have ever transferred to osu. And I don’t know ish about fields or the uga program, just callin it like I see it. And I really don’t even care if fields said himself that PT had nothing to do with it, bc I wouldn’t believe him.

Reactions: RipThru
….so maybe it would be wise for programs not to do anything wrong to get their attention? (Or do something again after they already got their attention?)
I’d like to think there are some programs that don’t bend the rules, but I stopped believing in Santa Claus rather young.

….alllllrighty then.
giphy.gif

Anytime I see a long UK related thread, I like to go the last post/page, and read back from there. Try it sometime; more fun that the traditional technique of reading a thread from first post to last. Your* welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT